NFL 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd 27 20 to be a patriots fan.

Also late to the party but haway the snow :cool:

Why are the lions wearing grey?

I'm on a lions/chiefs double @6/4

Bears get a turnover

You may know this or not but the Mrs and I once appeared on a Detroit breakfast radio station.

It was about loud sex, which someone of the same name as me got an ASBO for.

they called us for comments and superimposed animal noises over the conversation.

The Mrs was not pleased but I played jack the lad and took credit for it.

Lions interception. Game over 20-10 lions

I think the future's bright for the Bears though depending on the next HC (surely Fox is getting fired) some good young talent there and probably a top 5 pick in this draft.

Yeah I don't think we are too far away. We have been decimated with injuries but a good free agency and draft could see us challenge for the NFC North. Fangio has worked wonders this year with the defence but I think he will be away should they sack Fox. I don't think he would stay even if offered the HC role and as such everyone has to start again.

Personally I'd love to see Jim Harbaugh back at Soldier Field

You may know this or not but the Mrs and I once appeared on a Detroit breakfast radio station.

It was about loud sex, which someone of the same name as me got an ASBO for.

they called us for comments and superimposed animal noises over the conversation.

The Mrs was not pleased but I played jack the lad and took credit for it.

Lions interception. Game over 20-10 lions

:lol:

Pics

should be a close one. I'm on the chiefs but this first drive from rivers is a worry.

The bills need the chargers to win, LAC have a tie breaker over us but we have one over the Chargers (should the situation arise if the Titans wheels fall off)

Hoping to see a good game regardless. Fancy LAC anyways I think they're the best side in their division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back