NFL 2017

Seeing some of the comments from the Patriot fans fuming about it is amusing.

Pittsburgh are now number 1 in the power rankings, I don't like this.

This weeks game is still for the number 1 seed and should be a cracker. Patriots have screwed up though. If they lose to Pittsburgh and Jacksonville keeps winning the Patriots now become the number 3 seed and have to play a wild card game followed by 2 potential road games if they want to get to the Superbowl. That's not what they want at all. Its going to be tight.

This weeks game is still for the number 1 seed and should be a cracker. Patriots have screwed up though. If they lose to Pittsburgh and Jacksonville keeps winning the Patriots now become the number 3 seed and have to play a wild card game followed by 2 potential road games if they want to get to the Superbowl. That's not what they want at all. Its going to be tight.

I’m going to stick my neck on the line and say the Pats will win on Sunday. Monday was awful, but I can’t help but think they had an eye on Pittsburgh.

Bill will have them ready for the Steelers

Aaron Rogers cleared to play this Sunday @scott934

Breaking NFL app

Belated I know but pleased for @Chappers getting that win on Sunday. He suffered at Wembley but I hope this gave him a boost

They've just gone 14 unbeaten on the road mind. Of course home advantage is big but they've lost twice at home this season already.

Personally don't think it matters to the pats where a game is

Breaking NFL app

Belated I know but pleased for @Chappers getting that win on Sunday. He suffered at Wembley but I hope this gave him a boost

They've just gone 14 unbeaten on the road mind. Of course home advantage is big but they've lost twice at home this season already.

Nah, they would much rather have home games in January where the weather is hugely in their favour. It's much harder for warm weather teams like Jacksonville or Miami to come to New England than it is for them to play at home. The Patriots edge is massive when they play at home in January.

Breaking NFL app

The NFC better hope the Packers lose one of these next 3 games. Should be a great game vs the Panthers this Sunday now, can't wait.

I don't see a dominant team in the NFC at the minute. Considering the Packers have to win all 3 remaining games (and get a little help elsewhere), they'd go into the playoffs red hot.

You not feel that way about the Falcons?

I think Falcons can beat anybody, but can also loose to anybody.
Our Defence is stronger this year but Ryan and Jones have only connected in patches.
For some reason I fear the Panthers more than anybody, Cam is the best qb in the conference at the moment for me.
Nice to see Rogers back of course

I think Falcons can beat anybody, but can also loose to anybody.
Our Defence is stronger this year but Ryan and Jones have only connected in patches.
For some reason I fear the Panthers more than anybody, Cam is the best qb in the conference at the moment for me.
Nice to see Rogers back of course

Absolutely wrong

Wentz,Goff and Brees all better

Getting that number 1 seed is huge for both, having to beat the jags and then going to Foxborough and beat the Patriots would be too much to ask.

Wentz is lame, Goff has potential and as good as Brees is thus is the first year in ages he has had anybody to work with.
and Brees has regressed this season from what I've seen.

Don't follow NFL anymore really. Are the Eagles basically goosed now?

No, I don't think so. They are built on a strong defence and a power running game. Foles is a pro-bowl QB and can easily manage the offense. They might not put up 40 points a game like they did with Wentz, but the defence and keep other teams score down and I still the offense has enough to carry them through. There are many examples of teams winning Superbowls with backup QBs who took over half way through the season (Dilfer, William, Warner, Brady, etc).

Good to see Ryan Shazier beginning rehab. The guy has had a broken back and was nearly paralyzed but I bet he's back playing before Jack Rodwell.

Last edited:

Back