Next time Stewie comes out of hiding...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say that i said his records ok in this league thats it getting promoted under a transfer embargo however is impressive

I don't think failing in the play offs is impressive, that would still mean league one football next season.

I'm not sure why you'd mention it other than there is nothing much else to mention.

No. It's called my opinion.

He did. The football was worse. Long ball after long ball.
Was long ball under Ross when wyke played we also used to average about 1 shot on target a game are you seriously blaming the new manager for yesterday we got beat of the second placed team playing with a load of shit that jack Ross filled the squad with

I said its ok not great how about him getting bolton promoted spending nowt

Getting promoted is a very good achievement, with the caveat that all we hear is it costs nothing to get out of this league anyway. Just looked and Sheff Utd, who went up above them that season spent £600k but also had their two best players sold. Don't think Luton, Barnsley or Charlton spent much, if anything last season to get promoted

Getting promoted is a very good achievement, with the caveat that all we hear is it costs nothing to get out of this league anyway. Just looked and Sheff Utd, who went up above them that season spent £600k but also had their two best players sold. Don't think Luton, Barnsley or Charlton spent much, if anything last season to get promoted
Im not saying hes good i didn't want him nor do I think he will get us promoted im just saying blaming him for yesterday or not giving him a chance is ridiculous

Was long ball under Ross when wyke played we also used to average about 1 shot on target a game are you seriously blaming the new manager for yesterday we got beat of the second placed team playing with a load of shit that jack Ross filled the squad with
It's was much more evident yesterday mate.

It's was much more evident yesterday mate.
they are still suffering from ross , i said ages ago the coaching must be absolutely shocking players like leadbitter etc might slow down but you don't suddenly loose the ability to pass unless your not practicing. We have staff who's highest level was queen of the south man mate how do they know the standard of training fitness etc its a different world to scottish lower leagues

Surely we need to wait and see how Parkinson does. He certainly wasn't my choice but he did a good job at various clubs getting promotion etc. It is not beyond the realms of possibility that he turns us around. Yesterday was a performance of a Jack Ross team. Obviously he needs to get a win on tuesday but your post comes across as someone willing him to fail.

The facts you quote - 2 promotions in 16 seasons at this level - are incorrect which shows you as giving misleading information to make his managerial career look worse than it actually is. If you look accurately he's had 14 seasons at various levels - 3 promotions, 2 unsuccessful play offs, a league cup final with a 4th tier team, 3 seasons where he has saved clubs from expected relegation. His record is actually that most seasons as manager he has over achieved. However, that does not fit you narrative so you twist the facts. I'm not saying that he's my choice or that he definitely will succeed but your post is quite a bit more of a disgrace that the people you want to have a go at. Very poor.
This. We’ve had managers we wanted eg
O Neill and they were shite. Let’s back the manager and do what we can to encourage the board to back him.

....which I doubt will happen soon, he should be asked point blank why he thinks Parkinson is better than Stendel, Ainsworth or even Phillips (none of those seem unrealistic) and made to defend the appointment. We are already back to just getting a press release from the club and no dialogue because they know they're a f***ing disgrace and their decision making is a joke.

I haven't heard one supporter say they're happy about Parkinson, or even defend him based on anything concrete. He's had two promotions from this division in 16 seasons at this level. Nothing other than blind faith could lead you to believe he is a good choice.

Don't expect him to ever be asked but would love to hear him try to justify it.
I'm happy with him & I don't have to "justify it" to you or anybody else. It's not a court of law. Although it's chillingly similar to a kangaroo court.

I don't think failing in the play offs is impressive, that would still mean league one football next season.

I'm not sure why you'd mention it other than there is nothing much else to mention.
It does mean you’ve not lost that many games which when added to the promotions shows he’s not a bad manager even if you choose to deem him not good enough.

"I'm happy, honest, but I cant/wont explain why"

Not exactly a compelling argument.
I could engage you in presenting a compelling argument but you wouldn't accept it as you've already made up your mind & your posts on the topic betray a conspicuous absence of flexibility of thought. I've better things to do with my time. But I wanted to demolish one of the central planks of your hyperbolic"argument" by demonstrating that there is at least one person on here who is happy enough with Parkinson as our manager.

It does mean you’ve not lost that many games which when added to the promotions shows he’s not a bad manager even if you choose to deem him not good enough.

He has limited success in a longish career. If he was pretty much a guarantee of promotion from this league I might, just might, be able to abide his turgid football...but he's not even that.
I could engage you in presenting a compelling argument but you wouldn't accept it as you've already made up your mind & your posts on the topic betray a conspicuous absence of flexibility of thought. I've better things to do with my time. But I wanted to demolish one of the central planks of your hyperbolic"argument" by demonstrating that there is at least one person on here who is happy enough with Parkinson as our manager.

Yeah. You'd definitely be able to point to all of the wonderful reasons that Parky is our saviour and will bring the free flowing attacking football we all crave while getting us promoted....you just can't be bothered.

Last edited:
He has limited success in a longish career. If he was pretty much a guarantee of promotion from this league I might, just might, be able to abide his turgid football...but he's not even that.

Yeah. You'd definitely be able to point to all of the wonderful reasons that Parky is our saviour and will bring the free flowing attacking football we all crave while getting us promoted....you just can't be bothered.

Sir, with no intention to take offence, I deny your right to put words into my mouth.

Might I respectfully suggest you ask your mammy to reinsert your dummy & change your nappy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back