Newcastle-The Land Of Milk & Honey.

You can’t be serious with this marrow ?
The bars down there wouldn
You can’t be serious with this marrow ?
Definitely the worst area of any UK city centre I’ve drank in. Have seen less aggro on a night out in Ashington than what you’d get down the Bigg Market back in the day.

The actual bars themselves wouldn’t be that bad with some decent punters but for whatever reason it’s an area that attracts all manner of scumbags.
Definitely the worst area of any UK city centre I’ve drank in. Have seen less aggro on a night out in Ashington than what you’d get down the Bigg Market back in the day.

The actual bars themselves wouldn’t be that bad with some decent punters but for whatever reason it’s an area that attracts all manner of scumbags.

Last edited:
Aye this is a good point. You can say the same about Ashbrooke. Loads of nice houses and money to spare but there’s quite a few converted student gaffs and rented kips where the tenants don’t give a shit. Same with Jesmond and Heaton. The two cities are exactly the same but as I’ve said I don’t think there’s any places in Sunderland as bad as Byker and Cruddas Park. It’s crap and it needs sorting out. Some decent people in those places that take care of the area.
Went back with a lass in newcastle for a leg over, when I left in the morning I saw it was Cruddas Towers. Minging, the flats not the lass.

Back