Newcastle-The Land Of Milk & Honey.

Probably less gangs around these days due to Web Based Services. Very rarely see groups of lads looking to fill someone in.

Not like when I were a lad.

LFM. Shudder.

Good point. I had a tendency to attempt but if you're not part of the gang you're either not welcome or will just get rounded on

It's an SMB anomaly. The rest of the forum is generally class.
Agree.
Dipped my toe in a couple of times.
I had the audacity to offer an alternative point of view, and f***ing huge pile on🤣🤣🤣
Not for me.

Eventually they are but the new one next door to MandS is a lot cleaner and the staff don’t shout at other over the tills
That’s hardly reason enough to drive another ten minutes. The one nearest is fine men.
Probably less gangs around these days due to Web Based Services. Very rarely see groups of lads looking to fill someone in.

Not like when I were a lad.

LFM. Shudder.
The internet has put a stop to folk getting filled in like hippies etc. when I was growing up if you wore leather jackets, anthrax T-shirts and that you’d normally be in for a pasting.
Not true. My local Aldi doesn't sell Honey nut cornflakes where as the ( larger) one a couple of miles away does
Sorry mate.
You can’t be serious with this marrow ?
If you’re scared of 50 odd year old women in pink stetsons, pink ladies bomber jackets and white cowboy boots you’d be shit scared down there.

Last edited:
That’s hardly reason enough to drive another ten minutes. The one nearest is fine men.

The internet has put a stop to folk getting filled in like hippies etc. when I was growing up if you wore leather jackets, anthrax T-shirts and that you’d normally be in for a pasting.

Sorry mate.

If you’re scared of 50 odd year old women in pink stetsons, pink ladies bomber jackets and white cowboy boots you’d be shit scared down there.
What I was thinking, got dragged into city vaults and pop world a few month back and it’s just full of harmless charvas and hen dos

Back