Newcastle-The Land Of Milk & Honey.

OOOSH YEAH

Striker
Or not so in my opinion. The people of Newcastle would have you believe the whole place is great.

Went over to Byker Asda the other day to hire a rug doctor carpet cleaner. It is the absolute pits over there. It seems like everyone smokes and has a really depressing aura around them. I used to work for the city council and the homes in byker, Cowgate and benwell are some of the worst I’ve seen.

Sunderland obviously has its areas that aren’t great but I don’t think there’s anywhere as in trouble as those areas.

That asda had steaks with a tag on and while we were in there was 2 lads chased out. Really grim and sad to see.

I obviously live here and I don’t mind it overall but I’d say the issues of poverty and bad housing are a level above where I come from (Peterlee, Sunderland)

Or not so in my opinion. The people of Newcastle would have you believe the whole place is great.

Went over to Byker Asda the other day to hire a rug doctor carpet cleaner. It is the absolute pits over there. It seems like everyone smokes and has a really depressing aura around them. I used to work for the city council and the homes in byker, Cowgate and benwell are some of the worst I’ve seen.

Sunderland obviously has its areas that aren’t great but I don’t think there’s anywhere as in trouble as those areas.

That asda had steaks with a tag on and while we were in there was 2 lads chased out. Really grim and sad to see.

I obviously live here and I don’t mind it overall but I’d say the issues of poverty and bad housing are a level above where I come from (Peterlee, Sunderland)

what have you done to your carpet?

The roughest and most dangerous parts of the North East are Newcastle areas. This is why I have to laugh when they have the cheek to take the piss out of Sunderland.

My office is based in Newcastle and the city centre is becoming more scruffy as the days go by I have noticed. It really is the most overrated city in general and nights out just become a cesspit full of knackers.

Back