Status
Not open for further replies.
Man U (H)
Chelsea (A)
Cardiff (H)
Man City (H)
Spurs (A)
Wolves (A)

They'll be in the bottom three after that lot, then it's a case of how much confidence the players retain to be able to get them out of it/.

Yep. The mags aren’t going to go down. They have shown enough ability to stay up. They won’t do great, but they don’t look like a relegation side any more.
Gotta agree with this, additionally there’s plenty of worse sides in the league. Would think Cardiff and Huddersfield will go, throw in there the others hovering around like even Burnley even with couple results recently and just think Rafa will keep them up and if they did go down it’s Ashleys fault anyways .....

Yep. The mags aren’t going to go down. They have shown enough ability to stay up. They won’t do great, but they don’t look like a relegation side any more.

They are without a doubt a relegation side and are locked in a relegation battle for sure.. I could see them going down they have little quality.

They are without a doubt a relegation side and are locked in a relegation battle for sure.. I could see them going down they have little quality.

Their run of 4 wins or so shown they have enough ability to pull themselves out of the shit, even if they are at best poor.

We’ll stay up on about 38 points after languishing around the bottom 5 / 6 fir remainder of season.
Defence is tight compared to others around and Rondon ( if stays fit ) will score a few.

Both Heaton and Pope were injured at the start of the season, weren't they?
Even so, it seems insane to pay £3-£4 million plus daft wages for him when you have two great keepers already there. Especially now he's been dropped for Heaton.

Their run of 4 wins or so shown they have enough ability to pull themselves out of the shit, even if they are at best poor.

I think they are terrible. Huddersfield are doomed but Newcastle are defo fighting to stay out the other two spots. Cardiff are building a bit of momentum.. Fulham are picking up slightly. They probs will stay up but it'll be close.

Newcastle United EXCLUSIVE: Sir John Hall delivers withering verdict on Toon situation

“He wanted to globalise Newcastle and to use the club to market his brand of goods in the Far East.

“But he fell out with supporters pretty quickly and for too many years now, it’s been a holding operation.

“The club is in limbo. Mike’s had enough and for everyone’s sake, the sooner he moves on the better. That’s my fervent wish for 2019.

“But it’s imperative whoever he sells to has the finance to take this magnificent club forward.

“It’s not just about coughing up £300m – and from what I hear, there’s nothing yet on the table – but having the resources to change the whole club and buy players who can take us to we’re we should be.”

“Fortunately, in Rafa Benitez, we’ve got a world class manager and the fans are as passionate as ever

Newcastle United EXCLUSIVE: Sir John Hall delivers withering verdict on Toon situation

“He wanted to globalise Newcastle and to use the club to market his brand of goods in the Far East.

“But he fell out with supporters pretty quickly and for too many years now, it’s been a holding operation.

“The club is in limbo. Mike’s had enough and for everyone’s sake, the sooner he moves on the better. That’s my fervent wish for 2019.

“But it’s imperative whoever he sells to has the finance to take this magnificent club forward.

“It’s not just about coughing up £300m – and from what I hear, there’s nothing yet on the table – but having the resources to change the whole club and buy players who can take us to we’re we should be.”

“Fortunately, in Rafa Benitez, we’ve got a world class manager and the fans are as passionate as ever

Hall almost bankrupted them trying to get where they deserved to be. Spent money like it was going out of fashion and still won nout. If it hadn't been for the much reviled Ashley they'd have imploded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back