Newcastle FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

As someone said on another thread, it's far better seeing the skunks losing most of the time in the PL and being miserable and shop shouty than seeing them winning and happy in the champo.

As someone said on another thread, it's far better seeing the skunks losing most of the time in the PL and being miserable and shop shouty than seeing them winning and happy in the champo.

They have enough about them to stay up but will they, still in the lap of the Football God's

Beat Man U tomorrow and they’re safe

Their win over the mancs last season gave them the belief and confidence to go on a, decent run to comfortably survive. Mind mourinho was there and his record at sjp is abysmal.

I'm amazed people actually still think the mags will go down, they are not easy on the eye but look nothing like a relegation side in my opinion.

It's not over yet … They should stay up, after all they have a world class manager, but I wouldn't put a brass razoo on it.

Only time will tell to be fair, but have some quality just have to use it rather than abuse it. Mind they fate is in own hands, like ours is and much more interested in ours.

I'm amazed people actually still think the mags will go down, they are not easy on the eye but look nothing like a relegation side in my opinion.

5 home games v Cardiff, Huddersfield, Burnley, Soton and Palace will determine their fate.
Would be amazed if they fkd it up.

Agree with this. They can’t lay a glove on the top sides but they look like they’ve easily got enough to stop up.

Agree to a large extent, but their home form is rancid, so I don’t think those are games that will guarantee wins.

Having beaten Watford and Bournemouth at home, I doubt they'll fail to beat the likes of Huddersfield and Burnley. We'll see, maybe Borini will make a major difference:lol:

Agree with this. They can’t lay a glove on the top sides but they look like they’ve easily got enough to stop up.
They haven't lost to a team in or around them which is key. They've drawn or scraped one nil wins. Those 5 home games should yield a minimum of 10 points which will effectively see them safe.
35 will be enough this season.

Last edited by a moderator:

They've got 18 points from 20 games, not exactly great.

I think Huddersfield and Cardiff are dead certs and the other place will be one of Fulham, Southampton or the Mags (fingers crossed).

They've got 18 points from 20 games, not exactly great.

I think Huddersfield and Cardiff are dead certs and the other place will be one of Fulham, Southampton or the Mags (fingers crossed).
Burnley will surely be in the mix, already conceded 40 odd goals

Is the correct call.
They have a decent goalscorer in Rondon,goalkeeper isnt too bad.

The teams below them will fight it out fancy Nufc to just stay above the battle...but if there is no investment one of these seasons they will bite the bullet.

Even if they stay up - which they will if they beat Cardiff - it would be nice if they could spend a bit time in the relegation zone just to watch all the boycotts and proposed walk outs and shop shouts reappear :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back