Newcastle FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couldn’t give a shit to be honest, more bothered about is going up. Was embarrassing hearing everyone sing about the mags today at the match today as well, they are irrelevant.

Yep. The mags aren’t going to go down. They have shown enough ability to stay up. They won’t do great, but they don’t look like a relegation side any more.
Tbf they look just like a relegation side, the problem is another 5 clubs do too. They had just 1 shot on target at home against the most porous side in all of the top 5 leagues in Europe.

And Vida. I think Ranieri will keep them up, today aside they’ve stopped leaking so many goals under him and that team will be able to score goals with the quality.

Aye I saw that as well. I think they will gamble and bring a few in this month because if they go down they are in trouble. They brought some decent players in during the summer but a load of shite at the back and the lack of balance has their confidence shot. They’ve looked better under Ranieri but they still look largely poor imo. They are lucky to still somehow be a win or two away from getting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back