Newcastle FC Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not whilst you're playing ultra negative, 0 shots on target, making up the numbers in the Premier League football.

Sky showed your last win at Chelsea today when your 13 year old shagger scored.. you must dream of those days

We had a 13 year-old playing for us? Was he any good?

It makes it a bit less disappointing knowing they’re also shite
I don’t understand why you don’t get that ?
Shite at a totally different level to us.

Yes I want them to get beat every game, but I wouldn't post about the fuckers on a SUNDERLAND message board.

Not whilst you're playing ultra negative, 0 shots on target, making up the numbers in the Premier League football.

Sky showed your last win at Chelsea today when your 13 year old shagger scored.. you must dream of those days
I do look back on the season we finished 5th with fond memories. Not as fondly as the seasons we finished 4th, 3rd or 2nd. You must feel the same about your, what was it, 2 seasons finishing 7th?
As shite as we currently are in the premier league, it is incomparable to being midtable shite in league one. A league we’ve never been in. It is genuinely hilarious. Keep windmilling, it’s fun.
Premier league table looks good tonight. Imagine singing sad Mackem bastard to a Spaniard who played half a season at Sunderland, only for him to then get the winner.
Imagine being in league one

Shite at a totally different level to us.

Yes I want them to get beat every game, but I wouldn't post about the fuckers on a SUNDERLAND message board.
Pure football is a platform for fans from any club including them lot
They can’t help themselves coming on here winding us up
The majority are bellends however there’s the odd decent poster
Nor

I do look back on the season we finished 5th with fond memories. Not as fondly as the seasons we finished 4th, 3rd or 2nd. You must feel the same about your, what was it, 2 seasons finishing 7th?
As shite as we currently are in the premier league, it is incomparable to being midtable shite in league one. A league we’ve never been in. It is genuinely hilarious. Keep windmilling, it’s fun.

Imagine being 2 divisions above your rivals yet NUFC (No Use f***ing Crying) still provide us with ample opportunities to have a good laugh :lol::lol::lol: I even allowed myself a good laugh at the hysterical reaction after your win over the worst Man United team for 4 decades, always love you lot setting yourselves up for a fall, see you in the championship next season.

Imagine being 2 divisions above your rivals yet NUFC (No Use f***ing Crying) still provide us with ample opportunities to have a good laugh :lol::lol::lol: I even allowed myself a good laugh at the hysterical reaction after your win over the worst Man United team for 4 decades, always love you lot setting yourselves up for a fall, see you in the championship next season.
I’m pretty sure you lot were saying the same this time last year. Worked out well for you.

I’m pretty sure you lot were saying the same this time last year. Worked out well for you.
Will eventually happen, we have a significantly better manager at the helm now, you lot have a significantly worse one. How is Almiron fairing ? Could we be facing record breaking territory for an attacking midfielder - how many games now without a goal or an assist ?

I can genuinely say I'm not bothered what Newcastle do......
Im not as long as they lose;) :lol:
Shagger of a 13 year old... but you alredy knew that

No the 6 we actually won the thing and didn't blow huge leads

Last edited:

Peace off

Will eventually happen, we have a significantly better manager at the helm now, you lot have a significantly worse one. How is Almiron fairing ? Could we be facing record breaking territory for an attacking midfielder - how many games now without a goal or an assist ?
Parkinson? Seems you’re not on the same page as a bulk of this board but ok. I have literally not a clue about him so you may well be right.
They call Ashley for not spending yet his 2 record buys have been utter dud, can people really blame Ashley ?
Not sure any Newcastle fans are calling either of them a dud tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back