Newcastle FC Oct 2019

Not this early but he will be lucky to make Christmas

Why because hes a decent bloke? Or just because you believe people don't get enough time
They wont sack him for a while, Ashley hasnt paid compensation to get him, to pay his contract up 4 months down the line. He will then likely have to have pay more compo for someone else with a large survival bonus for whoever comes in. He will stick with him.

They wont sack him for a while, Ashley hasnt paid compensation to get him, to pay his contract up 4 months down the line. He will then likely have to have pay more compo for someone else with a large survival bonus for whoever comes in. He will stick with him.
Im not so sure they have difficult games up until December and although Ashley normally gives the managers time they can't afford to get cut adrift, there is always the likes of moyes and Hughes available who they wouldn't need to pay teams for.
Because Woodward pick the players that get signed. Man Utd have spent £968 million since Ferguson left.
To what extent does he pick the players you can't tell me that jose didn't have any input.

Last edited:
I caught the last 25 minutes of the Man Utd game, they had the chances to win it but poor finishing and some top saves by the Arsenal keeper, they not the team they were that is for sure but still think they will get 7th place at minimum. I don't understand what Lingard gives them, he reminds me of a Januzzi (pardon the spelling) type of player, good for one season, has flashes of quality, scores a few goals, then drops off, Pogba we know wants away. Ashley Young still at right back, he should be on the right or left wing. Ole is giving the youth a chance like Lampard is at Chelsea so think this season is going to be transition for both Man Utd and Chelsea. Last point hearing some Man Utd fans saying they think they will get beat at the mags this week. Honestly I don't think they will, fancy Man Utd to beat them 0-2 hopefully 0-4;):lol:.

so Moyes shouldn't have been sacked either? or Van Gaal etc?
Moyes was his own worst enemy. The team that Ferguson left him was poor by Man U standards. Moyes should have said "it's going to take xx" and bought himself time with the fans.

so Moyes shouldn't have been sacked either? or Van Gaal etc?

I just believe that if they keep changing managers and they still have the same problem the problem is obviously with their recruitment. Woodward has got away with it for years now. Just my opinion.

Don't really care what happens just feel that Woodward should be blamed and not the manager for once.

Man utd need a world class striker....they've always been attack minded and for all the potential Rashford has he's still young and not the answer, either a massive splash on Kane or the likes of Lewandowski

Man utd need a world class striker....they've always been attack minded and for all the potential Rashford has he's still young and not the answer, either a massive splash on Kane or the likes of Lewandowski
why would either of those go to what is unlikely to be Champions League side

Idiotic how short they left themselves up front
why would either of those go to what is unlikely to be Champions League side
If they get 3-4players the class of Kane they might be

Last edited:

Back