Newcastle FC Oct 2019

You can’t look back fondly on something that happened before you were born. You can be proud of your clubs history. But to look back on something you have to have actually seen it in the first place.
What have you seen first place? Winning fuck all, just like us hadaway with ya shite and remember ya just as shite as they come. Stinking out the PL just as we did. Your lot are an embarrassment to the region.

Mags will stay up I reckon, bottom 5 but there’s worse teams than them.

Totally agree. Staying up was / is the target in which case Bruce will have completed his task.
We look exactly the same side now as we did under Rafa. Defend and look to nick a goal.
Whilst Bruce was not my choice he is never going to get any credit. Had we held on for 0-0 it would have been "he just copied Rafa's tactics". When it doesn't work he is clueless.

I would rather be in their position right now than ours. They are in a far better position. They lost 1-0 but to Chelsea. We lost 1-0 (expect that a lot this season) but to Wycombe.

Give me bottom of Premiership over top of League 1 any day.

The continual battle to survive in the PL was generally miserable with loads of losses. A few wins v skunks the main highlights.
It's miserable in League 1 but we do win a few.
Depends whether you prefer having more happy Saturday nights than depressing ones.

Bruce just couldn't help himself yesterday, we were actually on course for the point, a bonus in truth, but no Bruce has to "try" his 4-4-2 hes been dying to introduce but every time he does we get hammered, Norwich, Leicester, so he brings off Almiron and throws on Carrol and goes 4-4-2 ......guess what, we concede.f***ing round of applause for Bruce, a genius.

Bruce just couldn't help himself yesterday, we were actually on course for the point, a bonus in truth, but no Bruce has to "try" his 4-4-2 hes been dying to introduce but every time he does we get hammered, Norwich, Leicester, so he brings off Almiron and throws on Carrol and goes 4-4-2 ......guess what, we concede.f***ing round of applause for Bruce, a genius.

Must agree on the Carrol decision. It seemed daft given that the 'go for a draw' was working (to an extent) although the goal did appear to be coming before he actually made the change.
Would have been more understandable with 5 minutes to go in an attempt to salvage something.
We are worryingly poor up front though.

Must agree on the Carrol decision. It seemed daft given that the 'go for a draw' was working (to an extent) although the goal did appear to be coming before he actually made the change.
Would have been more understandable with 5 minutes to go in an attempt to salvage something.
We are worryingly poor up front though.

The goal came as a direct result, switched ASM to Almirons side , ASM as ever unlike Almiron didnt track back leaving Alonso with the freedom of the park.
It wasnt broke, but ye nar SB knows best.

Your lot beat Man Utd and still moaned about it :lol:
The cult that is Raffa still hangs over the lopsided shit tip. C'mon toons

I do recall some of us twisting like bairns when we beat Accrington away this year (Maybe Rochdale?), probably because some felt it was delaying the departure of Ross. So it's not exclusive to NUFC

Coming out of the ground tonight singing about Shearer. By the back of the swimming pool. Sounded local, not from Wirral.

Then a car full driving up Kerr Hardie way few minutes later, can’t have been the same group due to the timings, windows down signing ‘premier league and you fucked it up’. Again local and not from the Wirral.

What the fuck is wrong with them. It’s embarrassing as fuck.

Coming out of the ground tonight singing about Shearer. By the back of the swimming pool. Sounded local, not from Wirral.

Then a car full driving up Kerr Hardie way few minutes later, can’t have been the same group due to the timings, windows down signing ‘premier league and you fucked it up’. Again local and not from the Wirral.

What the fuck is wrong with them. It’s embarrassing as fuck.

They saw our pacey forward score and get an assist which is something they'll never see from theirs.

I did think when they sang about Shearer, that's not the Half Man Half Biscuit humour I love.

Back