Newcastle FC Oct 2019

Coming out of the ground tonight singing about Shearer. By the back of the swimming pool. Sounded local, not from Wirral.

Then a car full driving up Kerr Hardie way few minutes later, can’t have been the same group due to the timings, windows down signing ‘premier league and you fucked it up’. Again local and not from the Wirral.

What the fuck is wrong with them. It’s embarrassing as fuck.
Silver car?? Wondered what was going on. You must have been right next to us.

.. Thought their fans were good .. Well humored and no bother from what I saw ..
I thought they were the usual small time arseholes that clubs in this league seem to have. Sang about us crying on Netflix, how we were Premier and fucked it up, even sang "your shit and you know you are" - just before we scored the first goal.
Us winning kept them in check a bit, if they'd won they would have turned it up to 11.

Anyone see that radged woman in the white jacket at the front of the east stand towards the north end?
We walked past her before kick off and she was hurling abuse at the away end even then :lol:

spent the entire game giving the away end shit:lol:

I thought they were the usual small time arseholes that clubs in this league seem to have. Sang about us crying on Netflix, how we were Premier and fucked it up, even sang "your shit and you know you are" - just before we scored the first goal.
Us winning kept them in check a bit, if they'd won they would have turned it up to 11.

was wondering if our ‘time to go‘ song wouldhave been a bit smalltime tonight but reading this I wish we had.

Anyone see that radged woman in the white jacket at the front of the east stand towards the north end?
We walked past her before kick off and she was hurling abuse at the away end even then :lol:

spent the entire game giving the away end shit:lol:

she was relentless with the away fans like.
Complete embarrassment the way she was going on.

Coming out of the ground tonight singing about Shearer. By the back of the swimming pool. Sounded local, not from Wirral.

Then a car full driving up Kerr Hardie way few minutes later, can’t have been the same group due to the timings, windows down signing ‘premier league and you fucked it up’. Again local and not from the Wirral.

What the fuck is wrong with them. It’s embarrassing as fuck.
It's embarrassing that you didn't put the windows out. Soft cock

Silver car?? Wondered what was going on. You must have been right next to us.

yeah. Shame it was mostly families and older folk. I had the bairn with me as did many others who just laughed at them.
It's embarrassing that you didn't put the windows out. Soft cock

I had the bairn with me. I know it’s frowned upon but I love a bit of violence so would have got stuck in had it not been for having my 10 year old with me.

Last edited:
They were singing something about Shearer in the tavern before the match, i was more bothered about my pint tbh. Beat them 5-0, thanks for the money lads.

yeah. Shame it was mostly families and older folk. I had the bairn with me as did many others who just laughed at them.

I had the bairn with me. I know it’s frowned upon but I love a bit of violence so would have got stuck in had it not been for having my 10 year old with me.
As i did mate, have bairn with me. Don't think people realised what was going on .

Back