Newcastle FC (Aug 19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine hiring Steve Bruce! :lol:
Ashley’s really pushing the boat out to get fans on his side...

Steve Bruce, man!:lol:

He’s a Geordie, dontcha know. He’s from Corbridge, Newcastle Upon Tyne. Go NewcastleCorbridge! Gateshead will be fummin
Any and Dec will be doing the halftime entertainment. Well save a bit of money and get Donna Air and Jill Halfpenny.
Spurs away next week 😂😂😂😂
Spurs played shite against Man City as well Pochatino won’t allow 2 games like that in a row.

Last edited:

One quote from that:

"This on top of having just seen a summer of quantity-over-quality buys in the transfer market. Make no mistake, we are back to square one!!"

They were the ones demanding the club spend money
They were the ones demanding the club break its transfer record
They were the ones twisting about the so called net-spend"

the f***ing irony is lost on them man :lol:

The simple fact is they had a European Cup Winner with Benitez and in their tiny minds they thought if they got bought by awabs they could eventually win something - wrong as no awabs were ever going to buy the nufc and benitez was there for as long as he could bear it.

How would you describe the relentless posting of the resident Mags on the Sunderland board?

I think it says a lot more about thier forums than ours, I welcome them if it's decent honest banter.

Is it just me being daft or do they have the word loyalist on there when it should be loyalest?
Yep maybe Rangers are "loyalist", but I have never heard of any NUFC connection to Northern Ireland. The song goes we are the "loyalest" football supporters etc. Imbeciles won't know the difference as much as they know the difference between there, their and they're.

But you don't think any of them are obsessed, despite posting endlessly about Ashley, Benitez, net spend, etc.

Fair enough.
I don't think it's obsessed, I think they believe that's what's wrong with their club. I would not like Ashley in charge of us, we've had a bad run of bar culture, easy money for piss head players. You and I defend our club, they're just doing the same.

Riv mate, some of the best lads I've met abroad and served with were and are mags, smoggies, monkey hangers, scoucers, cockneys, mancs and Pompey fans, and I'm ashamed to say some of the SAFC fans I've met are wankers, especially here in Barcelona when they were dancing on the chairs in my local bar at 1 in the afternoon shouting we're on holiday we can do what we want.

In Gateshead A fifteen-year old boy was at the center of Gateshead courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.
The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.
The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.
After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.
After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to Newcastle United whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

I don't think it's obsessed, I think they believe that's what's wrong with their club. I would not like Ashley in charge of us, we've had a bad run of bar culture, easy money for piss head players. You and I defend our club, they're just doing the same.

Riv mate, some of the best lads I've met abroad and served with were and are mags, smoggies, monkey hangers, scoucers, cockneys, mancs and Pompey fans, and I'm ashamed to say some of the SAFC fans I've met are wankers, especially here in Barcelona when they were dancing on the chairs in my local bar at 1 in the afternoon shouting we're on holiday we can do what we want.
You should join toontastic if you love sucking them off that much.

[QUOTE
Prick, honestly have a word with yourself.
I'd rather have a Mag mate have my back than a bell like you.
Logon or register to see this image

f***ing hell
some of the best lads I've met abroad and served with were and are mags, smoggies, monkey hangers, scoucers, cockneys, mancs and Pompey fans, and I'm ashamed to say some of the SAFC fans I've met are wankers, especially here in Barcelona when they were dancing on the chairs in my local bar at 1 in the afternoon shouting we're on holiday we can do what we want.

If I didn't know better i'd swear this was written by a mag, no f***ing need to single out a few pissed sunderland fans on holiday when every single club has idiots that can't hold their drink, he also appears never to have met a sound lads fan on his travels which is weird because I've met f***ing loads along with plenty of sound smoggies, mags, mancs etc etc.

Last edited:
[QUOTE

Logon or register to see this image

some of the best lads I've met abroad and served with were and are mags, smoggies, monkey hangers, scoucers, cockneys, mancs and Pompey fans, and I'm ashamed to say some of the SAFC fans I've met are wankers, especially here in Barcelona when they were dancing on the chairs in my local bar at 1 in the afternoon shouting we're on holiday we can do what we want.

If I didn't know better i'd swear this was written by a mag, no f***ing need to single out a few pissed sunderland fans on holiday when every single club has idiots that can't hold their drink, he also appears never to have met a sound lads fan on his travels which is weird because I've met f***ing loads along with plenty of sound smoggies, mags, mancs etc etc.

A stag night singing in a Barcelona bar eh ...
... it's a shocker and no mistake.

Possibly the worst excess I've heard off, way worse than rioting in your own city and fighting with the police because you lost a football match.

Very strange post

The smell of Mag is strong with this one and the one that liked his post. A striker anarl. 2 defeats has rattled him to fuck … :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back