Newcastle FC (Aug 19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were begging Ashley when they thought he was a cash billionaire with delusions as grand as theirs.

I remember the forums buzzing with 'ha ha' messages to us and predictions of world domination.

I worked in a small office at the time, me and 3 mags.

Listening to them verbally frottaging each other and give each other virtual reach arounds was pretty annoying then, but now... 🤣🤣🤣

One actually said this, "He's a billionaire man, we'll waaalk this league noo"

This year they just might

That display at Norwich was one of the worst I've seen since we were in the PL ....
... I know the Mags keep pretending they think it's all funny, or a good thing to get rid of Ashley, but that's obviously nonsense.

If I was them I'd be absolutely gutted at the state of the club, everything is wrong with it from top to bottom.

That display at Norwich was one of the worst I've seen since we were in the PL ....
... I know the Mags keep pretending they think it's all funny, or a good thing to get rid of Ashley, but that's obviously nonsense.

If I was them I'd be absolutely gutted at the state of the club, everything is wrong with it from top to bottom.

But at least we are financially stable, eh?

Bruce got little Sunderland higher in the premier league than world class Rafa managed with everyone’s favourite second club

World class Bruce

I wonder where he’ll wash up next? Ipswich would be my guess. How far down the pyramid would his pride allow him to slide befor he called it a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back