Newcastle FC (Aug 19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predicting them to be bottom

But why oh why do the media keep pandering to the myth that the club somehow "deserve" success
The 52 thoosand Nashun that's why ! Even the new player mentioned it as he 'pleaded' to come to the Toons ! The local rag just peddles the same f***ing tripe and the gullible ***** swallow their own self made hype

Predicting them to be bottom

But why oh why do the media keep pandering to the myth that the club somehow "deserve" success

Very good chance we will finish bottom, there’s not many Newcastle United fans will disagree with him.

I can only post facts, you don't go to games and post on here when ‘your’ team are playing.

You’re just another sad bastard in a long line of them, nothing more and nothing less.
...and repeat

…..and repeat....😴

Let it go son. You're showing yourself in a poor light.
You’re beaming, another fat mag with no life, you are showing yourself to be a sad obsessed knacker like your fellow brethren, keep it going, keep making yourself look an even bigger tit.

If you’re calling me son it makes you look an even bigger prick than initially thought, you’re a fuckin pensioner 😂 😂 😂 😂

A mag pensioner with striker status on a Sunderland forum, life doesn’t get any better than that.

You’re beaming, another fat mag with no life, you are showing yourself to be a sad obsessed knacker like your fellow brethren, keep it going, keep making yourself look an even bigger tit.

If you’re calling me son it makes you look an even bigger prick than initially thought, you’re a fuckin pensioner 😂 😂 😂 😂

A mag pensioner with striker status on a Sunderland forum, life doesn’t get any better than that.

You re clearly a bully who can't back down.

Feel free to have the last word.....

You re clearly a bully who can't back down.

Feel free to have the last word.....
You’re clearly a sad knacker with no life, again facts are facts.

Do you need a hug softy? Fancy getting upset and embarrassing yourself again.

Glad you got a like off yet another sad, non attending prick with no life, hello gorillachump, still living your shitty life on here I see.

Last edited:
Very good chance we will finish bottom, there’s not many Newcastle United fans will disagree with him.

Nah, it won't be pretty and it will be tight but can't see you finishing bottom.....reckon you will just about cobble enough points against those around the mid-lower end to stay up, Lejeune & Schar look ok and Saint Maxim and Joelinton although risks look an exciting couple of attacking players, midfield and what happens once you get underneath the first 11 has to be a big concern like.

I do feel the atmosphere has changed though, previously despite the views on the owner the team on the pitch, in the main, has been backed don't think that is necessarily the case this season, how you start will be massive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back