Newcastle FC (Aug 19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's precisely why we're laughing at you. Imagine if you were in our position, then you'd really have something to protest about. Oh and Rafa left for more money, simple as that
Completely agree. I do not blame him either. Offered that money at 59 years of age. Not sure anybody could decline it. I would be off in a shot.

He did OK for us, but no better than that. Now we try to survive again, but just with a different manager.

CARROLL WON'T RETURN TO NEWCASTLE

Andy Carroll
will not be returning to Newcastle this summer after Steve Bruce stopped his striker hunt, reports the Daily Mirror.

Now that's a shame, that would of been funny.

Sounds like even the Magedia will struggle to spin the signing of Br*ce favourite “Elmo” as a positive.

The Mag is a bloated fat mess. He allows his children to suck at his teat, just enough to sustain themselves, whilst keeping his well nourished fluids for his own enjoyment

Sounds like even the Magedia will struggle to spin the signing of Br*ce favourite “Elmo” as a positive.

The Mag is a bloated fat mess. He allows his children to suck at his teat, just enough to sustain themselves, whilst keeping his well nourished fluids for his own enjoyment

I'm looking forward to seeing how he gets on.

I agree it would be a bit of a crap signing like. Doesn't look to be happening though. Not sure it ever was, hopefully another case of one dubious media source running the story, and the rest just rehash it.

Then again, he is another shit ex Sunderland player that has managed to score against us. Maybe we could get him in the score the goals that Almiron has failed to get. Why stop there? Could get David Vaughan and Billy Jones in on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back