Newcastle FC (Aug 19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The delusional, gravy loving, horse punching, spade carrying prurtesters are still convinced it's only Sunderland supporters that laugh at them.

Unlike ours, they're not a needy fan base obsessed with imaginary special bonds with other clubs or with creating tenuous links to their club so that they can call people MLFs. I doubt they care who laughs at them.

Typically the magedia is telling everyone those bargain bucket nonentities they have signed are world class - when we all
Know they will be shite !

I suspect that this year not even FA corruption will be enough for the Mag to
Keep His bloated carcass in the top flight !

They've lost the neck end of £100m from 2 relegations, like. But preferred to not give Benitez an extra 2 million salary and gamble on Steve Bruce. Sound, aye :lol:
Still gutted that the fat Spanish lad fucked your club off for the dollar? :lol: :lol:
Unlike ours, they're not a needy fan base obsessed with imaginary special bonds with other clubs or with creating tenuous links to their club so that they can call people MLFs. I doubt they care who laughs at them.

:lol: f***ing pathetic you mind. Just give it up and admit that you're a honking mag.

I know its embarrassing to admit, but your veil slipped a long time ago you stupid fucker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back