Newborn baby sleeping advice..

You’ve done it now. One of those purchases that a section of the SMB get irrationally hysteric over. We used one for both of hours, it’s class.

6 months for us. When my little girl went I was proper gutted. Couldn’t wait to sling her brother out.
We did it the owld way with our first and then Perfect Prep way with the last two. Wish we got one for the first, perfect bottle in a minute. Anyone who argues are idiots. ;)

My youngest had colic, she’d be in knots as we were trying to put her down. Bought some of the proper bottles and she’s been fine ever since.
We moved ours to comfort milk and sorting our first born right out. Only thing negative was his Chicken Khorma shits that squirted out at you.... :(:lol:
It’s an absolute must have purchase.
Anyone who disagrees must like the hard life.

One thing I would say, clean out the internal tubes regularly. Sitting water gets a bit minging. Also the inside of bath toys, rubber duck squirty toy type things. Minging.
I regularly cleaned and descaled it mate, in a rather very anal fashion... :)

When I saw this thread back on the front page and opened it I assumed the OP was still having troubles with the nipper 😂

The answer is always that the little buggers rinse you dry if any normal amount of rest for about 2 years, no matter what you try. They are quite evil really, and particularly ungrateful considering all that you do for them.

Back