New Zealand v England 1st test starts 16 Feb at 1am on BT Sports

My comment was before the Innings started. I had very little hope for NZ.

The odds for NZ should have been 8 to 10/1 for the win not 3/1.
I would have given you 500/1 before the innings started ,as I said NZ in a downward spiral . Worrying thing for the selectors is that no batsman in domestic cricket is shouting look at me .
Sure they can bring Henry and Boult back but those in for their batting have no challengers .

Fantastic stuff from Broad. The team’s in a very good place at the moment and it’s great to watch, long may it continue.

Only blemish is Crawley’s dropped catches. He’s run out of chances for me & it really emphasises Bairstow and how good he is in the slips.

🚨Jessop alarm for Brook🚨
It's going to be every time we bat.

To be honest I hope it doesn't get broken it's class that a record like that has stood for that long.

Bit like Bannerman's record in the first ever test to have the highest percentage of runs scored in an innings. He scored 165* and Aus got 245.

Believe it's also the highest score on debut by an Australian.

But forget about that. What a bloody man Stuart Broad is and our batting was absolutely ridiculous I can't believe this is England and test match cricket it's just quality.

I was annoyed again like I was in the first innings we'd left a lot of runs out there.

Fuck do I know viva la revolucion
Ben and Brendon have created. Their tactical nous so far has been absolute perfection.
Just brilliant once again, what an outstanding team, England cricket test team is at the moment.

Just one down side on BT sport so can’t watch it :(
As I've posted multiple times.

Any family or friends who have the app. Ask for their login can be used on as many devices as you want.

I've watched all 3 days waking up at about 6 and getting it watched in 3 hours using the 10 second skip function on me iPad to avoid all the bits in between deliveries and as a plus ignore all the shite NZ commentary and adverts.

Last edited:

Back