New three tier system announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any idea when it's announced what tier we are in ? And if it's 3, when will it be reviewed ?

Guess the posh areas and home counties will all be tier one and loving life. Even in tier 2 our local can't open by the sounds of it as it's just a drinking pub

Any idea when it's announced what tier we are in ? And if it's 3, when will it be reviewed ?

Guess the posh areas and home counties will all be tier one and loving life. Even in tier 2 our local can't open by the sounds of it as it's just a drinking pub
Thursday, don’t know time, suspect it’ll dribble out rather than a bulk announcement

I reckon my local could get round it.. said an item served with sides. So sling some chips on the plate and a. Bit off salad next to the sandwich

Will there be restrictions on travelling between areas that are in different tiers. I’ve only read a sky news article so far which makes no mention of it but I’m certain there were restrictions before the national lockdown was announced. I’m due to travel to Leicestershire the first week in December for some work to be carried out on my van.

Will there be restrictions on travelling between areas that are in different tiers. I’ve only read a sky news article so far which makes no mention of it but I’m certain there were restrictions before the national lockdown was announced. I’m due to travel to Leicestershire the first week in December for some work to be carried out on my van.

Travel is allowed for work purposes.

COVID-19 Winter Plan - summary

Places riddled with covid, like the North East, will be going into tier 3 I'd imagine. Cases are higher here than before lockdown so can't see them making things much less stringent.

I reckon my local could get round it.. said an item served with sides. So sling some chips on the plate and a. Bit off salad next to the sandwich

It's absolutely shite that this is what it comes down to. Just another way to fuck over the working class. Can guarantee none of the conservative heartland middle England pubs are 'drinking only ' like the dens of the north

Yeah same for me mate. I drink up the Club (tier 2 north Derbyshire) , South Yorks is tier 3 a mile away and a lot of lads I know came over and joined the club.
Can’t see the two areas being in different tiers I’m afraid come Thurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back