New three tier system announced

Loads with big families. Doesn't matter what you do someone will be miffed.

Loads with big families who gather? Probably right like actually. Never been in that boat. One year her folks, next mine, and repeat. Never been a family that bothered with extended family tbf.

Good luck :lol:

Loads with big families who gather? Probably right like actually. Never been in that boat. One year her folks, next mine, and repeat. Never been a family that bothered with extended family tbf.

Good luck :lol:
That's not cousin, aunties, uncles and whatever. It's parents, sisters, brothers and the grandkids so immediate family. We usually all get together on a Sunday and have BBQs and stuff throughout the year. My side have only been together twice since March in a garden. Her side once. We've stuck by it for 10 months. My views are at the minute is that it's worth sacrificing one Christmas as hopefully my parents will be vaccinated pretty soon as they're both in their 70s. I'd rather sack this one off knowing one of us has passed something on weeks before they got the jab.

That's not cousin, aunties, uncles and whatever. It's parents, sisters, brothers and the grandkids so immediate family. We usually all get together on a Sunday and have BBQs and stuff throughout the year. My side have only been together twice since March in a garden. Her side once. We've stuck by it for 10 months. My views are at the minute is that it's worth sacrificing one Christmas as hopefully my parents will be vaccinated pretty soon as they're both in their 70s. I'd rather sack this one off knowing one of us has passed something on weeks before they got the jab.

Ooof. She's an only and just owa boy. He's at our folks when we got to the missus'. Going to be fuck on for loads then. I imagine most will fuck the rules off.

do what the 2 mams want, they're the important ones here.
My Mam is saying she wants us there. For once it might be worth upsetting her, knowing she will probably get vaccinated soon and we can have knees up then.
Ooof. She's an only and just owa boy. He's at our folks when we got to the missus'. Going to be fuck on for loads then. I imagine most will fuck the rules off.
It's what happens in pit villages, marra. Big families. Colliery life @muggboots :lol:

Last edited:
that’s just insane, people are taking the piss with the current rules so God knows what will happen with this rule

would have more respect for the government if there had said we can’t change the rules sorry

Had they kept the present restrictions mate, I suspect the police would have been overrun on Xmas day. I also doubt they’d want to break up Xmas lunches etc.

I thought you loved all the coronis nonsense... All this is all governed by consent, you have a choice.
I certainly love nothing about this situation, I fear society won’t get back to what it was in my lifetime. I try to keep a balanced way of thinking to it, the more time goes on though I am starting to think the cure will be worse than the sickness, a lot worse.

So the Tories are destroying the hospitality sector. Bet the red wall Tory lending voters feel good about that.
All the pubs and clubs currently hanging on by their fingernails have just had them ripped out at the roots.

It's not going to be worth any of them even considering opening until well into the new year. All those businesses and livelihoods ruined.

Unemployment figures are going to start looking horrendous shortly.

Pubs closed in tier 3
Pubs only allowed to open in tier 2 if they serve food.

According to tomorrow's newspapers.

Merry Christmas 🤣
Most pubs near me have outside areas with scaffolding over , boxed in a bit with heaters.
I've rarely sat inside since they opened again.

I think that you can still sit outside in tier 2 in groups of 6

Back