New Strip leaked?

It has to come out this week as legally we can’t play in last years unless the sponsor is removed,.

Hope we don’t do something cheap and tacky like stick over last years sponsor with our new one
The kitman should just raid the club shop (assuming he has a key, as it probably won't be open), and just grab a rail full of matching retro shirts for the players to wear. Maybe the 73 home shirt for Rangers, and the teal Avec one for Roma. Players to sort their own shorts and socks, don't need to match. Sorted.

Last edited:
I wasn't aware of the just sports deal, having a little google and they're based in Spenny and are obviously a kit manufacturer under Nike and produce Avec?. There is no mention of SAFC on their site either but mentions other pro clubs

Don’t think the pricing is an issue like. My little girl has got a £40 season ticket. Even my ticket, whilst not being exactly cheap is very competitive compared to those teams around us.

The rest of what you’ve said is common sense that I can’t believe has been left to lapse for so long.
Aye the pricing is good. However, could we make it just that bit better on the odd occasion during the season to entice more kids and families. We are in a great position to do this.

Back