New Strip leaked?

They got their stuff from Bolam sports. It's a bit of a stretch to say Seaham RS or any Northern League club has a direct contract with a supplier. They've got a deal similar to us via just sports.
They got their stuff from Bolam sports. It's a bit of a stretch to say Seaham RS or any Northern League club has a direct contract with a supplier. They've got a deal similar to us via just sports.

Last edited:

You miss the point, Hummel as they state were a poor supplier and poor at communicating so they got binned off.
Nike/Avec are a shit supplier and alongside safc are shit at communicating, one club has taken action the other one still has its finger up its arse.
Guess which ones non league…

You miss the point, Hummel as they state were a poor supplier and poor at communicating so they got binned off.
Nike/Avec are a shit supplier and alongside safc are shit at communicating, one club has taken action the other one still has its finger up its arse.
Guess which ones non league…
But my point is the contact would have been via Bolam sports, so possibly it wasn't all down to Hummel maybe?
Plenty of teams going with them so can't be all bad.
Their new choice of Errea is decent also.
But you're right we shouldn't be in such a crap cheap contract in the first place with Justsport.

Last edited:
Genuine issues with the supplier, brexit based apparently. There’s been a race on to get things ready for Portugal. Not sure what the latest update is but that was last week.

Yep. They are hopeful to launch it this week but it could be preorders only.

The away kit is shaping up to be mid August.

Those wanting the Avec mini kits for kids could be looking at Sept/Oct at this rate

But my point is the contact would have been via Bolam sports, so possibly it wasn't all down to Hummel maybe?
Plenty of teams going with them so can't be all bad.
Their new choice of Errea is decent also.

Seaham are saying it’s Hummel, unless you know different. Poor supplier etc, if it was Bolamsport surely they would say so and I assume they would no longer use them

Yep. They are hopeful to launch it this week but it could be preorders only.

The away kit is shaping up to be mid August.

Those wanting the Avec mini kits for kids could be looking at Sept/Oct at this rate
Better to reveal it and take pre orders as opposed to just dragging it out. So the season is going to start without the away kit available to fans? Or do you mean revealed generally? We play Bristol away (red and white) 6th August

Better to reveal it and take pre orders as opposed to just dragging it out. So the season is going to start without the away kit available to fans? Or do you mean revealed generally? We play Bristol away (red and white) 6th August

From what I’ve heard, the away shirt will be launched ahead of the new season; but given the delay in producing the home shirt, it could be mid August before you can actually own one.

It sounds a right mess tbh

From what I’ve heard, the away shirt will be launched ahead of the new season; but given the delay in producing the home shirt, it could be mid August before you can actually own one.

It sounds a right mess tbh
Sounds exactly the issue PNE are having with Justsports also.
Assume on that basis the away must be bog standard teamwear, and they are frantically printing badges on as we speak.

Back