New Strip leaked?

Good to see the fans putting money in the club coffers!
it's the 5th of July and we haven't even had any official confirmation on the kit from the club yet nevermind any details of how you go about buying it. and when it finally does make an appearance you can guarantee it'll be short stocked in certain sizes and likely carrying a hefty price tag. agree or disagree it's little wonder people turn to alternatives and it's not just because of the cost

it's the 5th of July and we haven't even had any official confirmation on the kit from the club yet nevermind any details of how you go about buying it. and when it finally does make an appearance you can guarantee it'll be short stocked in certain sizes and likely carrying a hefty price tag. agree or disagree it's little wonder people turn to alternatives and it's not just because of the cost
Considering the club said that the home strip would be released at the end of June.

Its an utter joke mate. I would imagine a lot more kids' kits are sold than adults'?
Who in their right mind is going to pay 40 quid for a kit that looks like a snide? The away one last season wasn't even the same shade of yellow. Thankfully, my little 'un was 8 and it was the proper one.

We are Sunderland AFC and have the same deal Seaham Red Star have just fucked off man!

It all stems from penny pinching mate.

Thankfully this is will be our last season with this godawful deal.
It seems a disappointing situation. Ha'way Sunderland, communicate - what's happening ?

I’ve been told an announcement will be made ahead of Rangers. It may well be to pre-order the kit only mind

Last edited:
I know little of this Davison fella other than some of his commemts from the RAWA minutes - saying the Ladies' team's attendances were disappointing, announcing there would very likely be season ticket price rises etc and that's without the ticket office and club shop debacles. It just seems all negative.
I'd be interested to hear of anything positive he's actually done

They would if they could
Agree.

As I said the club is heading in the right direction, mainly thanks to the appointment of Alex Neil by hook or by crook.

We have sold 30,000 season tickets which is fantastic...someone in a senior position at the club needs to take a lead to maximise the goodwill running through the Club.

We need to 1. Open the shop, 2. Get the strip launched and 3. Sort the mess of it being harder to get into Fort Knox than the SOL by providing cash and contactless turnstiles.

Its been great to see the amount of kids coming to the SOL and this bodes well for the future, however given the cost of living crisis lets build on this and encourage even more kids and families to attend the SOL with an innovative pricing structures and lets fill the fecka. We have thousands of empty seats.

Lets make it easy to support SAFC its not rocket science. If Davison cant do it we need someone who will.

Last edited:
Agree.

As I said the club is heading in the right direction, mainly thanks to the appointment of Alex Neil by hook or by crook.

We have sold 30,000 season tickets which is fantastic...someone in a senior position at the club needs to take a lead to maximise the goodwill running through the Club.

We need to 1. Open the shop, 2. Get the strip launched and 3. Sort the mess of it being harder to get into Fort Knox than the SOL by providing cash and contactless turnstiles.

Its been great to see the amount of kids coming to the SOL and this bodes well for the future, however given the cost of living crisis lets build on this and encourage even more kids and families to attend the SOL with an innovative pricing structures and lets fill the fecka. We have thousands of empty seats.

Lets make it easy to support SAFC its not rocket science. If Davison cant do it we need someone who will.
Don’t think the pricing is an issue like. My little girl has got a £40 season ticket. Even my ticket, whilst not being exactly cheap is very competitive compared to those teams around us.

The rest of what you’ve said is common sense that I can’t believe has been left to lapse for so long.

Can someone catch me up please? Has there actually been genuine issues with the supplier and that's why we can't release the kit yet? Or is it rumour?

Back