New Music Releases Thread

Another big crop of new stuff this week with releases from Amy Helm, Beak>, Billy Gibbons, Brockhampton, Carl Broemel, Christine and the Queens, Frontperson, Joe Bonamassa, Josh Groban, Joyce Manor, Liars, Mandy Barnett, Metric, Mount Eerie (a live album), Mutual Benefit, Prince (live demos), Richard Reed Parry, Ryan Hemsworth, Slah, Suede, Summer Salt, Supersuckers, The Field, Villagers, Voivod, Mountain Man and Louis Cole.

Listened to Low twice and don’t get it at all.

Could well be a slow burner

Agree. Just not enough melody in it for me. Shame as last album was superb.

Another big crop of new stuff this week with releases from Amy Helm, Beak>, Billy Gibbons, Brockhampton, Carl Broemel, Christine and the Queens, Frontperson, Joe Bonamassa, Josh Groban, Joyce Manor, Liars, Mandy Barnett, Metric, Mount Eerie (a live album), Mutual Benefit, Prince (live demos), Richard Reed Parry, Ryan Hemsworth, Slah, Suede, Summer Salt, Supersuckers, The Field, Villagers, Voivod, Mountain Man and Louis Cole.

Massive fan of the Field so cant wait for that. Will give BEAK a listen also.

Another blast from the past week for me with Suede and the Supersuckers.

I’ll probably check out Billy Gibbons as well, I loved his last solo album in a cheesy Latino-influenced blues way.

Beak>, Metric, Mount Eerie, Mutual Benefit, Reed Parry and Suede for me.

Any other suggestions?

Good week

I listed the Prince rarities. There's been a lot of press about it.

You'll like the Dawn Landes album from last week BTW.

Not only did you already list Prince, but Tom Petty is released next week. I’ve had a mare!

Thanks for the recommendation. Had a quick read about her on Wiki and will check the album out.

Just discovered a little gem called "Johnny Goth" - never heard of him before but a friend of mine forwarded his new album and I absolutely love it.

Back