New Music Releases Thread

Saw Metallica Sunday. Thought they were very good, and the set list was decent

I was looking forward to seeing the support act but the o2 had cocked up so I missed them because I was waiting in the queue for a good hour and a half, probably more . Staff members were sending people all over the place, quite a lot of people didn't get to their seats and missed the first half hour of Metallica

I did see today Judas priest are releasing a new album early next year and they're touring north America in March.

It's incredibly good value at £65. You'd pay about £150 to see the National, TWOD, Future Islands and Warpaint separately.

Chances are I’ll be getting drowned in a field in Keswick that weekend but good value nevertheless. Off to see TWOD at Alexandra Palace in a couple of weeks.

Cheers chaps, I shall investigate.

First song I've came to is from that album (the look) which I like. Is it from an advert? It's familiar.

The English Riviera is far a long distance the best thing they've ever done and will ever do. Solid record

I think once you've seen HMLTD once you should agree to never see them again. They absolutely blew my tits off when I first saw them, but tonight wasn't the same, even if the spectacle was on another level.

They must have some serious money behind them. I reckon they had about 2000 plastic face masks around the venue and 500 posters. At least. The rest of the place was dressed up in internal organ looking things which I guess were foam inside of tights. The effort they put into aesthetics is mad.

Lead singer performed in leather speedos only and they came on stage to 10 people completely naked. Completely bizarre. Wildest crowd I've ever seen at a gig as well. You absolutely need to see these lads mind, they're f***ing fantastic for that first time, but they just don't have the tunes to back it up long term.

Support act Pixx was bloody great, definitely check her out. One of the best supports I've seen in ages.

The English Riviera is far a long distance the best thing they've ever done and will ever do. Solid record

I think once you've seen HMLTD once you should agree to never see them again. They absolutely blew my tits off when I first saw them, but tonight wasn't the same, even if the spectacle was on another level.

They must have some serious money behind them. I reckon they had about 2000 plastic face masks around the venue and 500 posters. At least. The rest of the place was dressed up in internal organ looking things which I guess were foam inside of tights. The effort they put into aesthetics is mad.

Lead singer performed in leather speedos only and they came on stage to 10 people completely naked. Completely bizarre. Wildest crowd I've ever seen at a gig as well. You absolutely need to see these lads mind, they're f***ing fantastic for that first time, but they just don't have the tunes to back it up long term.

Support act Pixx was bloody great, definitely check her out. One of the best supports I've seen in ages.
:lol: I’ve seen them twice. And I would agree. All fart and no shite

The final releases of October this week and also the last ones of British Summer Time (extra hour this weekend, chaps and chapesses). October 27th's new releases include albums by Baxter Dury, Bootsy Collins, John Maus, Julien Baker, Kelly Clarkson, Lee Ann Womack, Majid Jordan, Out Lines (some sort of Twlight Sad connection), Stereophonics, The Used, Weezer, Ty Dolla $ign, Philip Selway (a soundtrack album), Daniele Luppi & Parquet Courts, Lankum, Megan Henwood, Curtis Harding, The Deep Dark Woods, Adrian Crowley, Martin Carr, Band of Holy Joy and Paul Major: Feel the Music Vol. 1 (which is an album of obscurities compiled by Endless Boogie's singer).

The final releases of October this week and also the last ones of British Summer Time (extra hour this weekend, chaps and chapesses). October 27th's new releases include albums by Baxter Dury, Bootsy Collins, John Maus, Julien Baker, Kelly Clarkson, Lee Ann Womack, Majid Jordan, Out Lines (some sort of Twlight Sad connection), Stereophonics, The Used, Weezer, Ty Dolla $ign, Philip Selway (a soundtrack album), Daniele Luppi & Parquet Courts, Lankum, Megan Henwood, Curtis Harding, The Deep Dark Woods, Adrian Crowley, Martin Carr, Band of Holy Joy and Paul Major: Feel the Music Vol. 1 (which is an album of obscurities compiled by Endless Boogie's singer).
Not a great selection this week

@vinegar hill will be excited about the Phonics record mind

Back