New mattress

For anyone who likes a firm mattress and doesn't want to be disturbed by their partners movement I can recommend this having recently bought it. Downside it's expensive but I think with mattresses you get what you pay for

Pretty sure that's the one I've got. Can barely get a wink sleeping in other people's houses now.

I absolutely love the Emma mattress mate but our first one had a hump in the middle and got replaced within 2 weeks. It's such a comfortable mattress bit did take some time to get used to. I'd definitely recommend one. It's obviously to hard for you id say mate
Probably is. I never chose it like and I do have back problems anyway but takes me ages to get moving on a morning. When I stay at my lasses I’m ok.

I’d love to mate but unfortunately times are tougher with the mrs not working and my back at breaking point with this current useless mattress..

I’ve been looking at this:

i bought the inofia mattress. Quite firm and sturdy.

Probably is. I never chose it like and I do have back problems anyway but takes me ages to get moving on a morning. When I stay at my lasses I’m ok.
I bought mine because of my back problems and needed a hard mattress ( lumber and cervical spine injuries) the first one was horrible with a lump in the middle bit once replaced it's been spot on like. Does get warm in the summer tho but I like it. If your not happy send it back mate and get something else if it's within the first 12 months

I am 54 with a back that's absolutely fucked. It makes Chesterfields Crooked spire looked ridged.

And I still don't know if a hard mattress or soft one is best.

Reyt minefield.

Another vote for John Lewis. Mine is quality.

‘ow much?!!!!!
No regrets at all with my Otty.
Had it about 2 years now, its ace.
Which Otty you got?

Last edited:
I am 54 with a back that's absolutely fucked. It makes Chesterfields Crooked spire looked ridged.

And I still don't know if a hard mattress or soft one is best.

Reyt minefield.
orthopedic mattress
Changed my mind about my simba after 6 months and I’m sending it back.
Now on the hunt for something else 🙄
Had one sent it back after two months as it goes all soft.. and hot worst mattress ever

Last edited:
orthopedic mattress

Had one sent it back after two months as it goes all soft.. and hot worst mattress ever
Yeah I thought mine went soft too and when there was 2 of us in bed we rolled together.
Might get a premier inn one I like them.
If you want a better chance of finding the right mattress you need to stop taking a wild punt on the internet and get yourself into a bed shop and try some.
Emma, Otty etc are just cheap mattresses with literally millions and millions of pounds of advertising behind them. A shop will have the same spec mattresses at half the price. Better to pay the same money and get a far, far higher spec. It might be orthopedic but that won't necessarily be the most supportive or comfortable. You're individuals, one size doesn't fit all when it comes to beds and mattresses.

Back