New mattress

LondonMackem

Striker
As the title suggests I’m looking to buy a new mattress, my current one is causing my back to ache and affecting my sleep. Budget around £200-300 max and if I can pay less then even better but I’m aware you get what you pay for. Hoping someone can recommend based on their experience. Cheers

As the title suggests I’m looking to buy a new mattress, my current one is causing my back to ache and affecting my sleep. Budget around £200-300 max and if I can pay less then even better but I’m aware you get what you pay for. Hoping someone can recommend based on their experience. Cheers
Have a look on the Littlewoods site. They have a sale on Silentnight mattresses at the minute. You can usually get extra discount using a code and signing up for a credit account (then once the goods arrive just pay the balance)

Up your budget and go to John Lewis.

Up your budget and go to John Lewis.
I’d love to mate but unfortunately times are tougher with the mrs not working and my back at breaking point with this current useless mattress..
Bought one for 100 quid off amazon as a short term fix and I'm surprised by how unshit it is.
I’ve been looking at this:

Last edited:
Premier Inn sell their mattresses and seem fairly reasonable. They’re made by Hypnos.
As someone else mentioned, Tom Skinner off the apprentice seems to be doing a roaring trade in mattresses and puts a photo of his happy customers on Twitter - Bosh!

Back