New manager poll

Who do you want as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I don't think I can ever recall an appointment so universally unwanted before/when given the job, or a manager who our fans unanimously want to see sacked.

Great work by SD and CM.

Not even been here for 2 months and he's already approaching Moyes levels of dislike amongst a large section of the support.

Donald and Methven getting all of the stick they deserve but it sounds like Kevin Ball played a big role in ensuring that Parkinson was appointed. If there's any truth in that then he needs to be chased if/when the Yanks take over as well.

I wouldn't trust him to buy a packet of crisps
Me neither. But he'll probably get January, buy a load of cloggers, continue to perform beyond poorly, get sacked, and we'll be lumbered with his duffers. Right back to square one with a team a new manager can't get a tune out of, full of players he doesn't want. I think we'll be hovering around the lower reaches of the league come end of season. Probably not relegated, but not far off if this form continues.

Pearson :lol: :lol: Some of our fans are deluded. I can see this was undertaken before he got the Watford job but Pearson said before Parkinson was appointed he wasn't interested. f***ing hell man.

We haven't got the cash to spend on a high cost Manager. SKP might be as good as it gets, and he'll be a massive risk, but the players will know, we'll back him before them, so they'll need to step up or ship out.

Personally think we're buggered. It'll take a major rebuilding job to get us out of this mess.

Pearson :lol: :lol: Some of our fans are deluded. I can see this was undertaken before he got the Watford job but Pearson said before Parkinson was appointed he wasn't interested. f***ing hell man.

We haven't got the cash to spend on a high cost Manager. SKP might be as good as it gets, and he'll be a massive risk, but the players will know, we'll back him before them, so they'll need to step up or ship out.

Personally think we're buggered. It'll take a major rebuilding job to get us out of this mess.

You realise that when this poll started Pearson was second favourite for the job, yes?

You realise that when this poll started Pearson was second favourite for the job, yes?
You do realise Pearson had already said he didn't want the job and was unwilling to step down into League One. Yes?
Since when has being second favourite ever been an indication someone wants the job? More a sign of some daft fuckers putting money on him regardless of the fact he didn't want the job.

When did he say that like? I can't find any quotes either way but there are articles that mention he was interested Former Boro skipper emerges as candidate for Sunderland job hard to tell without knowing the source if accurate or not, but given an attractive enough offer I'm sure he'd have considered it.

Back