New manager poll

Who do you want as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agreed, seems like it's worse that that though we're 19th in the form guide over the last 10 games and I'm not sure how it will suddenly get better. I think our only potential option if they stick with him is to limp through to January and have an outstanding transfer window which is easier said than done.
this is the worrying thing.. the monumental decline since PP came in.. this is pretty near relegation form..

Agreed, seems like it's worse that that though we're 19th in the form guide over the last 10 games and I'm not sure how it will suddenly get better. I think our only potential option if they stick with him is to limp through to January and have an outstanding transfer window which is easier said than done.

That’s when Coton’s list of beasts will come out and we’ll sign lads who could quite easily be playing rugby league.
this is the worrying thing.. the monumental decline since PP came in.. this is pretty near relegation form..

Nearer relegation than promotion. We’ve seen how it works when that nasty momentum sets in. I don’t think we will but it shouldn’t even be a discussion point.

he is no where near good enough for what we need right now. it is to much of a risk. if he fails with this lot of players ( which he would) then do we spend millions in January on who 1st Artist would want in, ?????

Look at the next 4 fixtures.

Can only see 1 pt against Bolton. :(:(

Blackpool H 14 Dec
Bolton H 26 Dec
Doncaster A 29 Dec
Fleetwood A 1 Jan

Lincoln H 4th Jan. Last game as the crowd pillory him and force his departure (If he hasn't gone before)

Bottles of what ?
Water

Back