New manager poll

Who do you want as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When did he say that like? I can't find any quotes either way but there are articles that mention he was interested Former Boro skipper emerges as candidate for Sunderland job hard to tell without knowing the source if accurate or not, but given an attractive enough offer I'm sure he'd have considered it.
There was an article published before Parkinson got the job, where Pearson said he wasn't interested in stepping down the leagues, after being linked. Seems he knew what he was doing.

Ian Evatt from Bolton, just the forward thinking manager we need who likes attacking football and is turning it around as we speak at Bolton. Will manage in the Premier one day. He will get this squad firing very quickly,would he leave Bolton after only joining them In the summer?

If the stories about our new overlords already being on the verge of appointing a Sporting Director are true I think we can narrow the runners and riders for the managers job down a fair bit.

Some of the supposed candidates I just couldn’t see working under a SpD

Which f***ing mad bastards voted for Parkinson? If fans honestly thought he would be a good choice they need mental help.
I had a bet on so was a tongue in cheek vote largely. Never thought it’d be popping up in my alerts every few months.

for what it’s worth, I didn’t have a clue about half the options then and still don’t.

Ian Evatt from Bolton, just the forward thinking manager we need who likes attacking football and is turning it around as we speak at Bolton. Will manage in the Premier one day. He will get this squad firing very quickly,would he leave Bolton after only joining them In the summer?
He doesn't really get teams 'firing very quickly' though.

It took him a couple of seasons at Barrow and prior to the last few games we were nearer the bottom of L2 than the top.

Back