New LA Noire video

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone confirm that i can download LA Noire disc 1 and play up to a certain point until disc 2 and 3 are finished downloading?

can anyone confirm that i can download LA Noire disc 1 and play up to a certain point until disc 2 and 3 are finished downloading?

Yep.

Watch out for it crashing tho, seems to be a massive problem for some. Up to about 30 crashes from the first disc so far, wooo. Might just be a dodgy version floating around tho, but loads getting them.

another review

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/gamesblog/2011/may/16/la-noire-game-review?CMP=EMCGT_180511&

I enjoyed Mafia 2 like, so will still be getting this.

It's not a bad game, but it's not brilliant either. Def worth playing through but will be zilch replay ability. There is fuck all to do bar the quests and the odd radio call you get (which takes 5 minutes to complete).

I was hoping that the first few missions were just to get you "into" it before it kicked off. Sounds like it isn't and the missions are pretty basic.

I also find it a bit daft that they have created this HUGE city with nothing to do. You can't even fuck about during missions because you get a shit report at the end for f***ing about crashing etc..
Aye, said that in the review I've just posted. It seems they are trying to attract non-gamers going off the review

Yep.

Watch out for it crashing tho, seems to be a massive problem for some. Up to about 30 crashes from the first disc so far, wooo. Might just be a dodgy version floating around tho, but loads getting them.

:lol: so a dodgy version of the game is crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back