New LA Noire video

Status
Not open for further replies.

thats alreet like, i forgot i preordered 2 worlds 2 via shopto, went on to check my preorder for LA Noire and they cancelled the preorder so i had cash in my account on there about £30, so im only getting charged £7 for it...canny

was gonna pre-order it but just realized I'm on nightshift that night so will just pop out to Asda/Tesco in middle of night for it.

Cannot wait to give it a try

Always install on hdd anyway..

You will still have to swap discs, i hope to f***ing god all three next gen machines go with either bluray or there own version of it.

The Xbox 360 version will come on THREE discs.

So unless the 360 version looks/runs substantially better (doubt it, engine etc built for PS3), PS3 version it is.

Just hope f***ing PSN is up by then!!

Nee mp anyway mate so if by some f***ing horrible bastid fate that the psn is still down it wouldnt be a worry.

Aye I've got a PS3 anarl, though I prefer the Xbox for gaming....

3 discs?! fucks sake, takes me 20 efforts to get me to xbox to read a disc

You will still have to swap discs, i hope to f***ing god all three next gen machines go with either bluray or there own version of it.

Nee mp anyway mate so if by some f***ing horrible bastid fate that the psn is still down it wouldnt be a worry.

there are some social club features + I imagine you will have to download the exclusive Case.

there are some social club features + I imagine you will have to download the exclusive Case.

Aye you get a suite from the social club thing and as you say nee doubt the exclusive cases are codes. If it aint up by next week i think i will move my preorder to xbox. I really dont give a fuck about swapping discs.

Ohhh not long for this now, i cant f***ing wait im getting myself way over hyped for it there is little chance of it matching my hype.:lol:

Someone fucked up at The Guardian, published the review on the website and then removed it, it got 5/5 though.

OXM gave it 10/10 as well apparently, sounds promising to say the least.

Hull_Mackem said:
Red Dead got really positive reviews from everywhere but I really didn't like it.

Same for me.

I really tried to give it a chance too based on what everyone was saying, guess that type of game just isn't my thing.

Red Dead got really positive reviews from everywhere but I really didn't like it.

it was good but it could have been alot better and alot longer. too much focus on graphics (which were stunning) and online gaming imo

im really looking forward to LA noir but trying not to get my hopes up too much as there seems to be pattern these days that games look brilliant but are then found to be quite short and disappointing

I guess it's just personal taste; for example all of the Assassin's Creed games have got positive reviews and I've hated every single one of them.

Personally I loved RDR, the main plot was superb and there was tons of content within the game. The multiplayer was gash but this is what should make LA Noire so much better; they've focused all their attention on a single player game. It really should be brilliant.

I guess it's just personal taste; for example all of the Assassin's Creed games have got positive reviews and I've hated every single one of them.

first one repetitive as fuck, 2nd one class, new one meh

Personally I loved RDR, the main plot was superb and there was tons of content within the game. The multiplayer was gash but this is what should make LA Noire so much better; they've focused all their attention on a single player game. It really should be brilliant.

Agree, but RDR online was quality imo. Really enjoyed all of the different challenges throughout. Managed platinum on it as well :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back