New LA Noire video

Status
Not open for further replies.

that looks f***ing mint and the faces are freakishly good

Hopefully it wont be riddled with bugs like Mafia 2 was.

Looks fantastic.

I wasn't bothered about this game at all but it actually looks really good, i've got high hopes for a lot of games this year.

That looks really good. The faces in that are excellent as well. This is definately getting purchased when it comes out.

i just hope its not following the trend of the game being a few hours long and fuck all to do.
though it looks like its going to be a good long game. waited years for a game like this

should be long can't see it having online-multiplayer

id have thought it will be a long game like if you have to work your way up from patrol, traffic etc. could be a brilliant game this, really looking forward to it

Hope it's not another Red Dead. That looked class but in the end I found it boring. I know in the end, it had mixed reviews - some loved it, some hated it.

Hope it's not another Red Dead. That looked class but in the end I found it boring. I know in the end, it had mixed reviews - some loved it, some hated it.

it was good i thought but very short and could have been alot better

it was good i thought but very short and could have been alot better

I can't understand how people thought it was short. I played it every night and it still lasted me over a month. I didn't set out to do all the bits and pieces but it just seems natural to do so and I ended up with 96% completion. One of my favourite games ever.

I can't understand how people thought it was short. I played it every night and it still lasted me over a month. I didn't set out to do all the bits and pieces but it just seems natural to do so and I ended up with 96% completion. One of my favourite games ever.

the storyline was very short. i think i did it in about 16 hours and that included alot of f***ing about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back