New England shirt

On the price topic. The difference usually between fan and player versions is streets ahead like, a real quality item. I can more understand the 125 quid tag for the player version over the 85 fan one. Absolute greed to charge 85 quid for a shirt that cost probably less than 5 quid to make. 40-50 should be the sale price at worst.
Anyone paying £85 for the copy (and £125 for the sweat dispersal one) is giving the green light for ridiculous pricing.

Never used dhgate before. Is it normal to see the kits with no badges on? Do they come with them added on as standard, or do I need to find a better seller - any recommendations?

Thanks for everyone’s help/handholding. My two away kits arrived today - super quality. I ordered on the 2nd and I’m v happy with it. Would recommend XOSport.

Apologies, Mods if it’s not ok to put the name up.

I ordered one from dh gate when they were released, said it would arrive early April. Now the seller no longer exists and still waiting for my package.I may have been done over like but it says it’s been shipped and was only 15 quid anyways.

My DHGate copy came a week ago. Apart from the fact the controversial cross is too high up (so it keeps disappearing to the inside of the collar) it’s spot on.

I’ve never seen the original in the flesh though, but for less than a tenner delivered compared to £85 for the real deal I can’t complain.

Back