New England shirt

There will obviously be some mugs out there buying it. More fool them.

Tbh I don't give a toss about the badge. I don't give a toss about watching England while that knobhead Southgate is in charge.

Last edited:

😁 and I distinctly remember you slagging off the BLM movement too.
Correct. Didnt realise I had stalkers on here mind 😃
Would you acknowledge that some other minorities are also quite good at manipulation?

For example, the handful press barons and tech billionaires who stoke divisions to further their business interests. Or, the politicians who are happy enough to deface flags if it helps them gain power.

Labelling doesn't help, but that's hardly coming from one direction – there's a cuck for every gammon. Best just let that go.
Nice, but ignoring some things doesnt always make them go away.

Last edited:
I really don’t get the outrage tbh.

As Martin Lewis has said, if people want to moan they should do it about the pricing really
Is this offensive, disrespectful etc?

Logon or register to see this image

Or is it just the purple?

There’s a mag flag that you often see at England games. It has ‘lest we forget’ in one corner (which tbf coukd be seen as a tribute) but then has SMB in the other 😂

I find that more offensive than a purple cross on a shirt as it’s pretty classless.

Last edited:
Will it be green badge on purple stripe or purple badge on green stripe?

Asking for a friend 😜
I think the main issue is which stripe is the center stripe… 😂
I really don’t get the outrage tbh.

As Martin Lewis has said, if people want to moan they should do it about the pricing really

There’s a mag flag that you often see at England games. It has ‘lest we forget’ in one corner (which tbf coukd be seen as a tribute) but then has SMB in the other 😂

I find that more offensive than a purple cross on a shirt as it’s pretty classless.
The comparison is not really valid though? The difference between a person “embellishing” an individual flag (awfully 😂) compared to a company updating a countries flag on its national teams football top is pretty significant. Irrespective of your views.

Last edited:
Bizarre indeed. I looked via chrome on windows lappy.
Thanks, mate. Safari on an iPhone, here. Will try on my work computer when I can be arsed to start work 👍
Thanks, mate. Safari on an iPhone, here. Will try on my work computer when I can be arsed to start work 👍
Turns out it’s a Safari issue. No problem on chrome or edge. Now, which seller to use…..

Last edited:
Will buy from DHgate, anyone recommend a seller?
I’ve ordered my England top from jerseyshop202223 purely because they were cheapest, but this is the first time I’ve used them so can’t comment. Postage was free when I ordered mine but they are now charging £1.31.

I’ve used Soccerjersey222 and ChenSport successfully in the last couple of years.

On the price topic. The difference usually between fan and player versions is streets ahead like, a real quality item. I can more understand the 125 quid tag for the player version over the 85 fan one. Absolute greed to charge 85 quid for a shirt that cost probably less than 5 quid to make. 40-50 should be the sale price at worst.

Back