New England shirt

The main issue in my eyes is the price, absolute fkin pisstake, bet they cost a few quid to make and the people making them will be paid next to nowt
100% this.
The real scandal here. Bet you the mark up is several hundred per cent for Nike. But the workers in Asia paid hardly owt. One reason alone not to buy it.

It's alleged to have originated from being rainbow colours. The away top colours are mentioned in the article so who knows what the original ideas were and what was said in the meetings.

Logon or register to see this image
[/QUOTE]
If that's correct then Nike should remove it. No once but twice they fucked up the bi-sexual flag.

100% this.
The real scandal here. Bet you the mark up is several hundred per cent for Nike. But the workers in Asia paid hardly owt. One reason alone not to buy it.
I wouldn't say that's the real scandal here given that scandal applies to 95% of clothing the country purchases

It's a massive scandal and injustice etc but it's far from unique to this situation
So an official change decided by the country not some zany liberal in California trying to be clever
When has a zany liberal in California attempted to change England's flag?

I wouldn't say that's the real scandal here given that scandal applies to 95% of clothing the country purchases

It's a massive scandal and injustice etc but it's far from unique to this situation

When has a zany liberal in California attempted to change England's flag?
Nike one of worst though?

Why do the self-styled Real English Lads who are upset about this all sound like American YouTube cretins?

They’ve entirely adopted the culture war vernacular imported from another country, along with all the conspiracy theory delusions and oppositional defiance disorder. They’re spiritually more American than they are English at this point, and that’s from someone who moved to the US and has lived there for over a decade now.

Why do the self-styled Real English Lads who are upset about this all sound like American YouTube cretins?

They’ve entirely adopted the culture war vernacular imported from another country, along with all the conspiracy theory delusions and oppositional defiance disorder. They’re spiritually more American than they are English at this point, and that’s from someone who moved to the US and has lived there for over a decade now
England is a shitty American tribute act increasingly.

In 2020 the shirts sold fast and demand outstripped supply. Shirts were being put on ebay for £200/£300. With that in mind, I s'pose this is why they've give the price tag some welly

I had assumed the colourways used were referencing the colours used in the 2024 Olympic Team GB kit - just the colours of the year kind of thing. Anyone who gets worked up about this shirt are going to f***ing explode when they see the Olympic merch.

On a serious note though, have Nike paid the wages they have been trying not to pay to supply chain staff in Thailand and Cambodia? Seriously peanuts for them and it’s taking court cases to force them to do it.

Back