New England shirt

That's disgusting that they are charging £125
I think it's disgusting as well. But I'm probably more irritated by the cost of the other version. Iirc the £125 one is meant to be a complete replica, so it's designed for performance when playing. I'd expect very few need that and would be happy with the replica version that's cheaper, but even that's £85 for adults and £65 for kids

I think it's disgusting as well. But I'm probably more irritated by the cost of the other version. Iirc the £125 one is meant to be a complete replica, so it's designed for performance when playing. I'd expect very few need that and would be happy with the replica version that's cheaper, but even that's £85 for adults and £65 for kids
£12 on DHgate 😎

Anyone know when 1:1 replica kits started? I presume it's only the last few years surely?

Was in the barca club shop a year or two back and the difference between the player and the fan kit was huge like, was actually impressed with how much detail goes into the 1:1 kits

I think the cross looks really nice on the eye actually, but it is silly.

It’s a mint top imo, really smart.

£85 is disgusting though. And as for the more expensive version…

Reading that it sounds like Nike have a free reign to do whatever they fancy.
Someone from the FA need to grow some and show some leadership here.
As for £125...

Back