Netflix shows that might slip through the net

Shot in the Dark is excellent if it hasnt been mentioned already. 8 part doc following "stringers" (press) who compete in LA to get to car crashes/crime scenes to get the story. Fascinating viewing. One of the companies is a group of brothers who moved from the UK to do it.
Watched that, went to throw the next episode and had not realised that I had just watched the finale. Good show.

Shot in the Dark is excellent if it hasnt been mentioned already. 8 part doc following "stringers" (press) who compete in LA to get to car crashes/crime scenes to get the story. Fascinating viewing. One of the companies is a group of brothers who moved from the UK to do it.
Very good series

New series of Trailer Park Boys March 30th (iirc). Last one with Lahey as he died in real life. The drunk bastard.

RIP, thoughts go out to Randy, the cheeseburger eating fat fuck.

Awesome! Where did you find that out? Any details of why it was delayed?
I'm a massive fan since seeing season 2 when it was fresh when I was over in NYC that year. Am well aware of when the mid season break usually ends (mid-late January) and therefore was very disappointed when it didn't air.

The release is official, I think from the channel however no reasons as to why. I can only assume it is to do with Megan. I know that when they were first back shooting the second half of the season she was still in England doing loads of stuff with Harry in in he media.

I'm a massive fan since seeing season 2 when it was fresh when I was over in NYC that year. Am well aware of when the mid season break usually ends (mid-late January) and therefore was very disappointed when it didn't air.

The release is official, I think from the channel however no reasons as to why. I can only assume it is to do with Megan. I know that when they were first back shooting the second half of the season she was still in England doing loads of stuff with Harry in in he media.

Fair enough. :)

It's hard enough waiting week by week for each new episode when the season's actually on. This mid-season break's been horrible. :lol:

They should just write her out of the show. It's not like she's an essential character. :lol:

Fair enough. :)

It's hard enough waiting week by week for each new episode when the season's actually on. This mid-season break's been horrible. :lol:

They should just write her out of the show. It's not like she's an essential character. :lol:
Well both her and Mike are leaving. I'm guessing the writers had to change direction during the mid-season break also (to write them both out) so I guess that added to the delay.

Well both her and Mike are leaving. I'm guessing the writers had to change direction during the mid-season break also (to write them both out) so I guess that added to the delay.

Mike is leaving? :eek: Noooooo!

That's an arse, he's one of the best characters in it. The whole thing's been pretty much about him with the odd side story about the other characters. :lol:

What the hell are they going to do instead?

Just saw this... "Just another lawyer on TV"! IT'S A LEGAL DRAMA!!!!

Suits season 7: Why is Patrick J Adams leaving Suits?

Last edited:
Babylon Berlin - I think you may have had in the UK before we got it over here. First season only on Netfix. Looking forward to series 2 coming out later this year.

Mike is leaving? :eek: Noooooo!

That's an arse, he's one of the best characters in it. The whole thing's been pretty much about him with the odd side story about the other characters. :lol:

What the hell are they going to do instead?

Just saw this... "Just another lawyer on TV"! IT'S A LEGAL DRAMA!!!!

Suits season 7: Why is Patrick J Adams leaving Suits?
Oops, spoiler alert? :lol::lol:

Yeah, not sure whether it's going to be worth keeping up with it after this season.

Suits lost it's way a few seasons ago. Not sure how many times Lewis and Harvey can fall out,just to make up again when Lewis pulls homslhi together....That article is right about Mike's direction too.

Suits lost it's way a few seasons ago. Not sure how many times Lewis and Harvey can fall out,just to make up again when Lewis pulls homslhi together....That article is right about Mike's direction too.
I hope Mike and Rachel die in a car crash with a drunk driver like his parents did. :evil:

Started watching this last night off the back of this thread, ended up getting through 4 episodes.
Great recommendation.

I was like this at the end of episode 1 :eek:

Ghost Wars

Supernatural type thing. Much better than the title would suggest.

I tried The Good Place and it got on my nerves after a few episodes.

I'm eagerly awaiting Alias Grace - an adaptation of the Margaret Attwood novel which starts on Nov 3rd. If it's anywhere near as good as The Handmaid's Tale I'll be happy.

Some decent documentaries too - Long Shot, The Keepers, Team Foxhunter.

It's worth sticking with. It gets cleverer.

Last edited:

Back