Netflix shows that might slip through the net

Status
Not open for further replies.

I enjoyed “Everything Sucks!”

Proper nostalgia stuff for those of us who grew up in the 90s. The series was almost as good as the soundtrack.

Just finished the latest series of ‘Love’. Really recommend this show, it’s great....
As mentioned above, Flint is fantastic, and I’ve just started watching Seven Seconds, which seems promising after 2 episodes.

The Netflix-own films are pretty decent, really enjoyed Mute and Cloverfield Paradox. Altered Carbon was good, too, a Netflix original series. The Open House was absolute bullshit, though.

Would recommend Money Heist or to give it it's proper name La Casa de Papel.
I flew through that last weekend and got pretty annoyed when the 'to be continued popped up at the end'. Good series though.

Ozark was great, I really enjoyed the Sinner, Unabomber and Altered Carbon recently.

Peaky Blinders and Suits are pretty well known but I really like them too.

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency was a good watch if you're into things like Sherlock/Dr Who.

got english subs watching it on kodi
Was going to check that. Will try it now.

got english subs watching it on kodi
The first episode on Covenant was not the first episode. I flicked through all the episodes on Netflix and still locate which episode it was meant to be.

Then I get episode 1 on Specto (Kodi) and there were no streams for episode 2. So I've switched to Terrarium. Ball ache but i'll get there. Looks pretty good, 2 episodes down.

Last edited:
Was going to check that. Will try it now.

The first episode on Covenant was not the first episode. I flicked through all the episodes on Netflix and still locate which episode it was meant to be.

Then I get episode 1 on Specto (Kodi) and there were no streams for episode 2. So I've switched to Terrarium. Ball ache but i'll get there. Looks pretty good, 2 episodes down.
I use placenta and add em to library , checked all these first links working , great thread this just list recommendations and load em in kodi :D
Logon or register to see this image

Just finished Seven Seconds really enjoyed it.
I finished it yesterday. Really good, if a bit unfulfilling at the end. I’m hoping for a second series now...plenty of scope for one.

Just started Marcella, a British detective show with Anna Friel in the lead role. It’s a bit of a brutish soap-actor graveyard, but it’s pretty watchable so far (4 episodes in).

Watching Suits at the moment. Only on S1 but really liking it so far. Reminds me a bit of the fantastic Boston Legal.

One of my favourite shows. Was supposed to be back for the second half of the latest season in January but it hasn't appeared yet. No idea what's going on there. Possibly having trouble scheduling the future princess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back