NEPL 2019

Did Rushy play for Hylton today? Next week I notice they play Kimblesworth. That will be tough for him what with their terrific 'banter'. Like the test match he never had.

Rushy being a good lad who supports local cricket will be just fine. Kimblesworth gets a bad rep on here because someone had a bad day there once, it's a good little club that's gone back to basics after overspending, and does well to survive with sacriston just along the road.

Rushy being a good lad who supports local cricket will be just fine. Kimblesworth gets a bad rep on here because someone had a bad day there once, it's a good little club that's gone back to basics after overspending, and does well to survive with sacriston just along the road.

Not true. They’re bell ends

Good game at Ashbrooke on Sat vs Boldon, shame we couldn't bowl them out but a proper game played in the proper spirit. Couple of their lads stayed in the club till 11.30 and all paying nearly 5bar a jar.

Absolute bloody disgrace :evil:
That's the problem when it is not just a cricket club. Wish it was mind because the Rugby lot ruin the outfield every year and I have the bruises to prove it.
They are gettting new management in and apparently a new brewery deal to reduce the price but I will believe it when I see it. Could be a gold mine!

Back