Neil Oliver

I’m saying lockdowns did more harm than good imo and most of the rules were conflicting and made no sense and really only applied to us plebs whilst the elites cracked on as they wished 👍👎

And the vaccination debate of yes or no at one point went into dark waters re how some people were behaving 👎
Okay - fair enough. I have my own reservations on the nature of lockdowns. I have little tolerance for those that didn't get vaccinated early on though (first two doses) - before we had a better handle on the virus itself (and the variants).

Last edited:

99.7% survival rate isn’t even true :lol:

Considering over 200,000 people died in the UK. Even if every person in the UK had been infected then you’d need a population of 670m to make the death rate 0.3%.

Last I checked the population of the UK was only 10% of that

Some of the conspiracy right wing wackos won’t let facts or math get in the way though

The IFR (% of infected people who die) was estimated to be around 0.5% pre-vaccination. Therefore 99.5% of people survive.

I understand what you mean, but the death rate (% of all people who have died of COVID) and survival rate (% of people who get covid and die) are slightly different metrics.
Did 200k actually die of covid ?
Or were non covid deaths

well the resident covid expert agrees the overhall survival rate was 99.5% from the off.

Of the 225k Covid related deaths in the Uk

Meaning they died within 21 days of testing positive for covid of which cancer could of been the cause .
A heart attack
A stroke
A car accident
Ect ect

So we know the overhall 225k figure is flawed right 👍

I’m saying lockdowns did more harm than good imo and most of the rules were conflicting and made no sense and really only applied to us plebs whilst the elites cracked on as they wished 👍👎

And the vaccination debate of yes or no at one point went into dark waters re how some people were behaving 👎

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. Why do so many thickos come on here with this shite?

You continue to misunderstand how COVID deaths are counted.

228k people have died with COVID mentioned on their death certificate. That is nothing to do with dying within 28 days of testing positive.

It means that in the opinion of the doctor certifying the death, COVID is either a direct or a contributory cause to that death.

Last edited:
Not pre-vaccination it wasn’t
It was 99.5 to 99.7 from the off before any vaccinations came on the scene .
The IFR (% of infected people who die) was estimated to be around 0.5% pre-vaccination. Therefore 99.5% of people survive.

I understand what you mean, but the death rate (% of all people who have died of COVID) and survival rate (% of people who get covid and die) are slightly different metrics.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. Why do so many thickos come on here with this shite?

You continue to misunderstand how COVID deaths are counted.

228k people have died with COVID mentioned on their death certificate. That is nothing to do with dying within 28 days of testing positive.

It means that in the opinion of the doctor certifying the death, COVID is either a direct or a contributory cause to that death.
They were counted by putting anyone down as a covid death who died within 21 days of testing positive with covid no matter if they really died of cancer ‘ heart attack ‘ stroke whatever .

That’s facts ain’t it not ?

Last edited:
Not a fan of maths then?

No
Oh yes they were ☺️👍👎
Eat out to help out lol

Once sat you can take your mask off.
Stand up to go to the bar or for a piss and you must put your mask back on

Ffs Haway they were taking the piss good and proper .

A well known strong man gets fined 50k for letting people struggling with mental health use his gym safely using social distancing measures and thouroughly cleaning equipment down .
A week later Boris gets fined 50 quid for hosting lockdown parties when he made the rules that they wernt allowed .

Them and Us ey 👍👎

Last edited:
Oh yes they were ☺️👍👎
Eat out to help out lol

Once sat you can take your mask off.
Stand up to go to the bar or for a piss and you must put your mask back on

Ffs Haway they were taking the piss good and proper .

A well known strong man gets fined 50k for letting people struggling with mental health use his gym safely using social distancing measures and thouroughly cleaning equipment down .
A week later Boris gets fined 50 quid for hosting lockdown parties when he made the rules that they wernt allowed .

Them and Us ey 👍👎

I think you've lost it. You've gone from asking what happened to COVID to dribbling on about all sorts. Everyone knows the Government has taken the piss and not adhered to their own rules.

You may have missed it but that's why there's an ongoing inquiry

I think you've lost it. You've gone from asking what happened to COVID to dribbling on about all sorts. Everyone knows the Government has taken the piss and not adhered to their own rules.

Lost it lol
Anyone who questions the narrative that was pushed are billed as conspiracy nuts and that they’ve lost it.

Whereas personally I think those that followed blindly without question and then wanted people classed as second class citizens for having different views to be the people who had really lost the plot .
Some went full Nazi as to how they wanted those not wanting the covid vaccines to be treated .

Shameful really .

Live and let live I say and there should never ever be medical procedures forced on anyone by threats and blackmail .

Take it or leave it and everyone be treated the same regardless of their choice wouldn’t yous say 👍

Will the ongoing enquiry end up costing them 50k each from their own personal pockets and not the taxpayers pockets ?

Wasn’t there a MP who travelled from London to Scotland knowing she was covid positive ?
What was her fine ?
How many did she infect on that train ?
Due to the butterfly effect how many deaths occurred down the line if it was the killer they told us it was ?
I've no idea, I can't work out most of what you are on about. But regardless, good luck. I'll bid you good night.
So Youv no idea on how you think people should be treated wether vaccinated or not ?

Don’t you think everyone should be just treated the same ?

Last edited:
Will the ongoing enquiry end up costing them 50k each from their own personal pockets and not the taxpayers pockets ?

Wasn’t there a MP who travelled from London to Scotland knowing she was covid positive ?
What was her fine ?
How many did she infect on that train ?
Due to the butterfly effect how many deaths occurred down the line if it was the killer they told us it was ?

So Youv no idea on how you think people should be treated wether vaccinated or not ?

Don’t you think everyone should be just treated the same ?

I hope you don't go to work with the same random mindset. It's absolute chaos.

Unless I'm mistaken I don't think there are any mandatory vaccination requirements for employment now. Although I appreciate someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, I've got an early start tomorrow. Sleep tight.

In layman’s terms everyone is entitled to an opinion is what I’m saying and Neil Oliver makes some good valid points on lots of issues surrounding covid and how it was handled .
No one should of been expected to be treated any different depending on vaxed or not .
And some on here need to stop with the insults just because lots of people have lots of differing opinions .
And as said no one is worrying about covid but it’s still here and it hasn’t went away just like colds and flu .
It’s how it should of been from the off.
I hope you don't go to work with the same random mindset. It's absolute chaos.

Unless I'm mistaken I don't think there are any mandatory vaccination requirements for employment now. Although I appreciate someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, I've got an early start tomorrow. Sleep tight.
Chaos ensued from project fear surrounding kung flu ?

Some on here even backed forced vaccination did they not 👎

Shameless .

Last edited:
It was 99.5 to 99.7 from the off before any vaccinations came on the scene .

They were counted by putting anyone down as a covid death who died within 21 days of testing positive with covid no matter if they really died of cancer ‘ heart attack ‘ stroke whatever .

That’s facts ain’t it not ?

They were counted in numerous ways but the facts remain 228k death certificates mention COVID.
In layman’s terms everyone is entitled to an opinion is what I’m saying and Neil Oliver makes some good valid points on lots of issues surrounding covid and how it was handled .
No one should of been expected to be treated any different depending on vaxed or not .
And some on here need to stop with the insults just because lots of people have lots of differing opinions .
And as said no one is worrying about covid but it’s still here and it hasn’t went away just like colds and flu .
It’s how it should of been from the off.

Chaos ensued from project fear surrounding kung flu ?

Some on here even backed forced vaccination did they not 👎

Shameless .

You deserve the insults
due to your shite crack

Last edited:
They were counted in numerous ways but the facts remain 228k death certificates mention COVID.

You deserve the insults
Why is that because my view is treat folk the same wether vaxed or not and yours was to treat them as lepers ?????
Anyways all done and dusted nowdays ‘ people cracking on and I’d be very suprised if anywhere near the same numbers would fall for all that nonsense again .

Last edited:
Why is that because my view is treat folk the same wether vaxed or not and yours was to treat them as lepers ?????
Anyways all done and dusted nowdays ‘ people cracking on and I’d be very suprised if anywhere near the same numbers would fall for all that nonsense again .

Funny how you just move to another topic when proven wrong

What have you proven wrong ???
Did you want people who did not feel the need for vaccination to be severely restricted in their movements and life choices ?????

You were talking shite about the current total of COVID deaths being based on deaths within 28 days of a positive test.

You made multiple posts on this.

As ever with attention seeking trolls like yourself, you never acknowledge that you were wrong, you just jump to another topic to continue the engagement.

You are not a serious poster. You are an attention seeking troll and nothing more.

You were talking shite about the current total of COVID deaths being based on deaths within 28 days of a positive test.

You made multiple posts on this.

As ever with attention seeking trolls like yourself, you never acknowledge that you were wrong, you just jump to another topic to continue the engagement.

You are not a serious poster. You are an attention seeking troll and nothing more.
I said 21 days of a positive test not 28 days.
It’s common knowledge deaths were put down as covid deaths when they just were not covid deaths.
This inflate the figures that suited certain narratives .
What I will say is your ilk loved it all .
The lockdowns the loss of freedoms the doom and gloom and trying to force medical procedures on people who did not want it.
It went all very dark and dangerous a bit like the Nazis were forcing people into medical trials back in the day ey.
Anyways it’s all over now and your ilk are gutted your soap box has been smashed to smitheries .
You ilk were useful idiots for the powers that be 👍👎
Anyone that did not follow the narrative as usual billed as a troll or a conspiracy theorist ect ect

Typical ffs lol

Are you Personally still taking the jabs ffs lol

I bet you all for this net zero bollocks too ey

Let’s get cars off the streets as they are pollutants whilst we drop bombs all over the shop putting untold shite into the atmosphere whilst killing untold innocents ffs

Likes of you can’t see the woods for the trees ☺️

Last edited:
I said 21 days of a positive test not 28 days.
It’s common knowledge deaths were put down as covid deaths when they just were not covid deaths.
This inflate the figures that suited certain narratives .
What I will say is your ilk loved it all .
The lockdowns the loss of freedoms the doom and gloom and trying to force medical procedures on people who did not want it.
It went all very dark and dangerous a bit like the Nazis were forcing people into medical trials back in the day ey.
Anyways it’s all over now and your ilk are gutted your soap box has been smashed to smitheries .
You ilk were useful idiots for the powers that be 👍👎
Anyone that did not follow the narrative as usual billed as a troll or a conspiracy theorist ect ect

Typical ffs lol

Are you Personally still taking the jabs ffs lol

I bet you all for this net zero bollocks too ey

Let’s get cars off the streets as they are pollutants whilst we drop bombs all over the shop putting untold shite into the atmosphere whilst killing untold innocents ffs

Likes of you can’t see the woods for the trees ☺️

The method of counting deaths by time since positive test was 28 days, not 21, but the official death count is based on death certificates which are independent of the time since testing.

You are again, as ever, an attention seeking, clueless gobshite.

You keep trying to change the subject - vaccines, net zero, nazis etc.

Not interested because you’re just doing this for the attention.

The method of counting deaths by time since positive test was 28 days, not 21, but the official death count is based on death certificates which are independent of the time since testing.

You are again, as ever, an attention seeking, clueless gobshite.

You keep trying to change the subject - vaccines, net zero, nazis etc.

Not interested because you’re just doing this for the attention.
Anyone with a differing opinion to yours on this board re covid in your eyes is an attention seeking Gobshite .
The truth of the matter is that is you on this topic .
It has been for 2/3 years by the looks of things.
You thrives on it.
You Advocated those not wanting a medical procedure re vaccination to be treated like second rate human beings you idiot .

Like I say good job the masses woke up and it’s all over and resigned to the history books like colds and flu ect with people getting on with their lives ‘ interacting ‘ enjoying themselfs ‘gathering en mass at sporting events ‘concerts ‘ festivals ect without project fear been rammed down their throats daily by your ilk who thrived on it all.

You might even start contributing to football related threads on this board instead of lurking on the covid nonsense 24/7 👍
Who knows you might even be brave enough to come out of your imaginary safety bubble and attend a SAFC match or 3 👍
Your user name would be better as Fritz due to your Nazi views re forced medical procedures and control measures for those not wanting to be forced into something they don’t want .
Dark dangerous individuals are people like you 👎

Last edited:

Back