'Negative' Nick Barnes.

Have seen posts about Barne's alleged negative attitude and have kinda sided with this viewpoint as he often seems happily animated when we do something wrong or seem about to concede. However, listening to last nights match (yes listening...cant afford away matches!) he repeatedly mentioned our keeper "spilling" the ball including memorably "spilling it around the post" to which Benno replied "its a good save". Having just seen the full length tip around the post on the highlights...what the fck is Barnes' problem? Only been listening to him since last October(ish). Is he a fckn mag?

Awful commentator and really only gets mildly excited when opposition look like scoring. Switch off now if not at the match. It’s horrendous coverage. Imo.

I think he's quite positive considering the crap football he's had to commentate on over the last few years..
He's really not ..and he gets paid for watching us....we do not and are way more positive than him
Grant put him in his box ..it needed doing

He's really not ..and he gets paid for watching us....we do not and are way more positive than him
Grant put him in his box ..it needed doing
So in the last 3 years he's witnessed 2 relegations and a failed league 1 promotion push and you think he should be more positive :lol:

I dont think you should be starting negative threads when you are on the subs bench that is a sure fire way of getting called a mag from wallsend. I saw you started the donald = david brent post also.

Have seen posts about Barne's alleged negative attitude and have kinda sided with this viewpoint as he often seems happily animated when we do something wrong or seem about to concede. However, listening to last nights match (yes listening...cant afford away matches!) he repeatedly mentioned our keeper "spilling" the ball including memorably "spilling it around the post" to which Benno replied "its a good save". Having just seen the full length tip around the post on the highlights...what the fck is Barnes' problem? Only been listening to him since last October(ish). Is he a fckn mag?

Yeah I noticed that too. He backtracked on each occasion but it was odd.

He’s the most uninspiring commentator in all the years I’ve listened to our radio commentary, good at colouring in though.

So in the last 3 years he's witnessed 2 relegations and a failed league 1 promotion push and you think he should be more positive :lol:
When a player has to tell him to te more appreciative of the fan base we have there is a problem in my opinion ..he angles his questions in a way which naturally seeks a negative reply..Grant was " alive " to this and in effect told him to be more appreciative of the fan base ..

I dont think you should be starting negative threads when you are on the subs bench that is a sure fire way of getting called a mag from wallsend. I saw you started the donald = david brent post also.
Dont understand you're point at all. Didn't know donald=brent was seb and merely a humorous little post-hardly character assasinations like we get on here. As a central defender get back in your box and let people have opinions you self righteous cheb. As for subs bench...I've been here since early 90's you fckn prick! We use on line identities that can and do change, its not biometric data to get into GCHQ you clueless cnt.

When a player has to tell him to te more appreciative of the fan base we have there is a problem in my opinion ..he angles his questions in a way which naturally seeks a negative reply..Grant was " alive " to this and in effect told him to be more appreciative of the fan base ..
If you don't like his commentary that's fair enough, however you seem to be looking for anything to twist on. I've heard him say plenty of positive things about our fan base over the years. The problem is if he mentioned the fans everytime he did game I'm sure people would say he's repeating himself. He's there to comment on the game not the fans..

Dont understand you're point at all. Didn't know donald=brent was seb and merely a humorous little post-hardly character assasinations like we get on here. As a central defender get back in your box and let people have opinions you self righteous cheb. As for subs bench...I've been here since early 90's you fckn prick! We use on line identities that can and do change, its not biometric data to get into GCHQ you clueless cnt.
snowflake mag you are from wallsend after all.

snowflake mag you are from wallsend after all.
My God you really are a witless, spineless keyboard warrior coward. There is not a single thing I have posted that could even remotely lead to the description snowflake...do you even know what it means you pitiable loser. As for calling me a mag...school holidays will be over soon you silly little boy...then you can get back to silly name calling and then running and hiding behind teacher. Tragic.

I don't like him, he gets more excited when our opponents score, at 0-0 Rochdale had a chance and he was disappointed they did'nt score, maybe time to go and shout outside the BBC studio 😁

My God you really are a witless, spineless keyboard warrior coward. There is not a single thing I have posted that could even remotely lead to the description snowflake...do you even know what it means you pitiable loser. As for calling me a mag...school holidays will be over soon you silly little boy...then you can get back to silly name calling and then running and hiding behind teacher. Tragic.
Your application has been received and is being considered -
spineless keyboard warrior coward

Back