Need help with the television gurus/insurance gurus ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thats QLED mate. You want OLED...trust me!

If you can spend 1500, you will get a current 2018 model LG OLED and it will blow your mind!
Agreed. I just went from a 7yr old Panasonic TX-P42S30B plasma to an LG OLED55C8PLA
Picture is absolutely stunning. Would totally recommend the OLED. Mate has a Samsung QLED and so glad I pushed the boat out, no comparison.

When we claimed for our telly (dog knocked it off unit chasing a cat), they offered a few options for what they would replace it with.

What is the exact process mate? How quick was it concluded?
Do they have to get someone round?

Happened on a Saturday night, we had a replacement by Thursday iirc.

It’s the truth officer!

Were you watching tom and jerry when you booted the tv with your flippers? Thought can’t use cat chasing the mouse but can move it up the food chain and say it was the dog chasing the cat.

you might be surprised by the settlement figure you'll get if your policy is new for old

the LG OLED's are a cracking bit of kit like. yeah you can get a decent enough big TV in the £500 range these days but anyone saying there's not much difference is kidding themselves

You're mixing up QLED and OLED now man, gonna confuse the OP even more :lol:

@bowers2 QLED is basically Samsungs marketing coy to con people who don't know (like @yamar1 it seems haha!) into thinking they are buying OLED< just from Samsung.

What size TV do you want?

If you want 55, you will be able to get an LG OLED for not too much more than a grand.
Yea samsung are qled lg are oled. Different branding names but the same thing.

I’m budgeting on 1500 without insurance so I’ll get a decent one.
Your suggestion of new for old with 3d May just pay dividends so it may not be as bad.
What about this?

SAMSUNG QE55Q6FNATXXU 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR QLED TV
Yes seems decent if thats what you fancy. Samsung all the way.

I’m budgeting on 1500 without insurance so I’ll get a decent one.
Your suggestion of new for old with 3d May just pay dividends so it may not be as bad.
What about this?

SAMSUNG QE55Q6FNATXXU 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR QLED TV
Next one to ponder, you will want a soundbar.:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back