NBA

Cheers.
Are there any up and coming teams with young players who could be good in a few years? That's the kind of thing that turned me onto the Seahawks in the NFL.
I'd keep an eye on the Timberwolves, they have three brilliant young players in Wiggins, Towns, and LaVine. In a few years they'll be a force imo. The Sixers are the worst team in the league however they're very young and have some good prospects and picks for upcoming drafts.

I've got a Mamba t-shirt on already in prep mate.

Ridiculous to think there's another game on which will break a record that likely will never be broken and nobody is talking about it.

Tired of that wankfest too tbf :lol: all I care about is my Cavs and LBJ turning it up ready for the playoffs. Hope Spurs wipeout the Dubs in the WCF and we meet them in the final.

Unreal that the Warriors record is gonna go largely unnoticed tonight! Can't look past them for the championship!

However they'll be playing Miami in the finals, not the Cavs ;)

Thanks mate.
76ers: 10-71. :eek:
Told you :lol: check the average age of their team though, and the average experience is 2.7 years. Their currently salary for the team is $30 mil, and just to put that in perspective, Lebron James' salary is $24 mil alone :lol:

Unreal that the Warriors record is gonna go largely unnoticed tonight! Can't look past them for the championship!

However they'll be playing Miami in the finals, not the Cavs ;)
I like Miami at the moment, Richardson in particular looks a great prospect. Whiteside is a beast too ofcourse, and Wade is Wade haha. But you know that this is the point in the season Lebron comes to life and this is what he plays for, and he's bringing a championship to Cleveland mark my words :cool:

Last edited:
Looking forward to watching the Warriors game tonight. 73-9 will be a record that will stand for a very long time. But tbh i'm assuming thats what they said about MJ and the Bulls going 72-10

Looking forward to watching the Warriors game tonight. 73-9 will be a record that will stand for a very long time. But tbh i'm assuming thats what they said about MJ and the Bulls going 72-10
Lasted a decent amount of time tbf, and the Warriors haven't achieved it yet... Timberwolves beat them not long ago remember. No game is considered easy.

Lasted a decent amount of time tbf, and the Warriors haven't achieved it yet... Timberwolves beat them not long ago remember. No game is considered easy.

Yeah 20 years is a fair amount of time. I think the Warriors will win comfortably with Memphis losing their last 3 in a row inc a close game with the Warriors at home, as well as a game last night. The spread is -18 for Warriors, really wouldn't fancy them to beat that sort of spread though. I recon Warriors by 10-12.

Yeah 20 years is a fair amount of time. I think the Warriors will win comfortably with Memphis losing their last 3 in a row inc a close game with the Warriors at home, as well as a game last night. The spread is -18 for Warriors, really wouldn't fancy them to beat that sort of spread though. I recon Warriors by 10-12.

Memphis doesn't have Gasol and Conley tonight. Golden State rolls in this one, and good on 'em. Well deserved record.

And 20 years is pretty solid, the Bulls broke a record that had been there for almost 25 years, and they crushed it by three games.

Exhibition stuff this at the minute by the Warriors. Steph Curry 6-9 from 3pt in the first quarter alone! 398 for the season and counting!

Curry with 10 3's last night. 402 for the season, no one has ever passed 300 3's...
Best shooter in history.

Best player is still Lebron imo. Turns any team he joins in to championship contenders. Can do everything (his shooting hasn't been great this year but is improving drastically before the playoffs, shock :lol:)

Play Offs starting today some interesting games. Looking forward to the Boston game, thought they were great after the all star break this year. Steph Curry has left the GSW game with a dodgy ankle. Not sure if he will return.

East has been interesting, West has been blowouts mainly. Excited for the Cavs v Detroit game 2. Thinking we can sweep them. Detroit shot the ball so well in game 1 and still lost. I'm confident if Kyrie, Lebron, and Love turn up and impress then we should be fine.

Yeah its always exciting to watch the Cavs in the post season, completely different team than the regular season. Glad that Love has started to find a bit of form, always really liked him since his days at UCLA.

Yeah its always exciting to watch the Cavs in the post season, completely different team than the regular season. Glad that Love has started to find a bit of form, always really liked him since his days at UCLA.
He's starting the find his form he had at Minesota. Shooting well and his rebound stats are impressive too. Think Lue has been using him more aggressively than Blatt and it's getting him more open shots.

Steph Curry saying he's very likely to be out of game 3 on Thursday in Houston...his ankles are famously weak, any chance he could miss a large part of the post season?

Back