NBA

Steph Curry saying he's very likely to be out of game 3 on Thursday in Houston...his ankles are famously weak, any chance he could miss a large part of the post season?
Would be a massive blow for them. They won't beat the Spurs in the Western final without him imo.

Cavs hit 20 3's last night :cool: LBJ feeding the ball well, the passing game is brilliant atm. Got so many who can shoot the ball from the arc. Kyrie, Smith, Love, LBJ, Frye, Shumpert, Jefferson, Delly etc. Hoping for a 4-0 sweep against Detroit.

Last edited:
Anyone wanting to watch the leagues most overrated superstar, James Harden, the Warriors vs the Rockets is on BT now.

And no, he's not playing any D. Again.
I'm not his biggest fan but saying he's overrated is ridiculous. His D is laughable sure, but he's one of the best offensive players in the league. Hits 3's for fun, his handles are very good, and wins tons of 'and 1's' due to his stance to the basket (then always hits the free throws).

I'm not his biggest fan but saying he's overrated is ridiculous. His D is laughable sure, but he's one of the best offensive players in the league. Hits 3's for fun, his handles are very good, and wins tons of 'and 1's' due to his stance to the basket (then always hits the free throws).

Vastly overrated. Terrible leader, terrible attitude. Had a coach fired, refuses to change to accommodate teammates to help his team. Simply cannot play basic defence.

Overrated. Although actually, he gets called out for what he is quite a lot so maybe he's just seen as what he is... A glorified streetball player. Will have the odd good game but fuck me if my franchise was built around him I'd be suicidal.

Vastly overrated. Terrible leader, terrible attitude. Had a coach fired, refuses to change to accommodate teammates to help his team. Simply cannot play basic defence.

Overrated. Although actually, he gets called out for what he is quite a lot so maybe he's just seen as what he is... A glorified streetball player. Will have the odd good game but fuck me if my franchise was built around him I'd be suicidal.
Tbf there's quite a few players with the wrong attitude in Houston. Beverley, Howard, Brewer to name a few.
Lebron supposedly got Blatt fired, does that make him a poor leader?
You mention his defence again and I've agreed that it's very poor, not sure why you mention it a 2nd time (maybe you think his attitude could be better on defence?)

Overall, I agree I wouldn't want him as my star player. However, he is an excellent offensive player and Houston would be nowhere near the playoffs without him.

Haven't had the chance to watch any action but it seems that a few people on Reddit are picking up on the Wolves as a team to watch in the near future. I like the sound of a young, hungry team with potential.

Haven't had the chance to watch any action but it seems that a few people on Reddit are picking up on the Wolves as a team to watch in the near future. I like the sound of a young, hungry team with potential.
Told you that earlier in the thread Karl marra :lol::cool:

If you wanna watch the highlights search Ximo Pierto Final on YouTube :D

They've just signed a very good coach but I'd expect him to look at potentially changing things round as he's very defensive and ironically this is where they need to improve. Some players like Rubio will most likely be on their way in the next year or so.

They've just signed a very good coach but I'd expect him to look at potentially changing things round as he's very defensive and ironically this is where they need to improve. Some players like Rubio will most likely be on their way in the next year or so.
And rightly so, he isn't good enough if they want to go to the next level, and he's on a fairly large contract for his restrictive ability.

Also can I just say that Irving has ice in his veins. Bye bye Detroit :lol:

Last edited:
@The Spezial One i want to apologise and agree with you (to an extent).
Harden seriously needs to improve aspects of his game and at the top of the list is his leadership. After they got blown out against the Warriors, Harden's comments after the game were so hypocritical. Saying they need to improve individually and upgrade the roster. Upgrade your D!! :lol:
as Chuck said on TNT, Trevor Ariza used to be one of the best 3 point shooters in the league and now stats say he's one of the worst. That isn't true, but he can't get in a rythem as all he does all game is watch Harden dribble, take it to the hoop, or step back and hit a 3. Who would want to play in that team?

@The Spezial One i want to apologise and agree with you (to an extent).
Harden seriously needs to improve aspects of his game and at the top of the list is his leadership. After they got blown out against the Warriors, Harden's comments after the game were so hypocritical. Saying they need to improve individually and upgrade the roster. Upgrade your D!! :lol:
as Chuck said on TNT, Trevor Ariza used to be one of the best 3 point shooters in the league and now stats say he's one of the worst. That isn't true, but he can't get in a rythem as all he does all game is watch Harden dribble, take it to the hoop, or step back and hit a 3. Who would want to play in that team?

Ha ha apology accepted mate.

He's not young anymore but he's now proved he wants to be a "celebrity athlete" rather than a winner.

Now, I don't think he realises how much of a stain this year will be, he's not young anymore but now guys will only go play with him if they're average guys being offered money too good to turn down.

Nobody of note will want to play with him now. He was never gonna win anything being "the man" so now needs to completely revamp his attitude and all round game including off the court to have a glimmer of hope.

Ha ha apology accepted mate.

He's not young anymore but he's now proved he wants to be a "celebrity athlete" rather than a winner.

Now, I don't think he realises how much of a stain this year will be, he's not young anymore but now guys will only go play with him if they're average guys being offered money too good to turn down.

Nobody of note will want to play with him now. He was never gonna win anything being "the man" so now needs to completely revamp his attitude and all round game including off the court to have a glimmer of hope.
Players know that playing with Harden is seriously going to damage your stats which are put under the microscope tons in the NBA. As you say they will only move if it's a big payday, or they're just not very good.

Dwight Howard is exactly the same in terms of attitude. All he cares about is going through the motions. You watch GSW and they're a team, and you'd feel involved in that team, as you'd get the ball regularly. Same with the Spurs. But the Rockets were embarrassing, and I can't help but feel Harden's attitude is poisonous and damaging to the whole team.

Huge game for Miami tonight. Had a superb regular season after last seasons transition, looks like we're gonna throw it all away in the first round. The Bosh situation is unbelievably frustrating

Fair play to Charlotte they've been brilliant in the last 3.

Gotta agree with @The Spezial One about Harden as well. Bloke wants to be a celeb more than an MVP. Has no defence at all.

Back