NBA

Kings fan here, yes that's right. The mighty Sacramento.

I'm actually liking what Toronto are doing at the moment, slowly but surely just plugging away under the radar. They have only won 3 less than CC.

Still can't see anything other than a GSW vs CC final like.

No, I don't think we will ever get a playoff spot quite frankly. We will just be eternally shit like the Browns.

Since im English and basically not a real fan anyway I might move with him like those Jozy fans did. I hate the kings as an organisation so much, mistake after mistake. :evil::evil::evil:

They have squandered Cousins best years on fuck all. Sacking the only coach he actually liked and replacing him with a **** who plays completely the wrong style of basketball for the team.

We have no draft picks, Rondo is walking in the summer and Rudy Gay wants out.
Yeah it's a shambles there tbh mate, and as you say that have squandered Cousins best years. He's the best centre in the league! Be interesting to see what you do in the summer. There were rumours that we (Cavs) offered you Kevin Love and Mosgov for Cousins.. I would have loved that if it came off :lol:

Kings fan here, yes that's right. The mighty Sacramento.

I'm actually liking what Toronto are doing at the moment, slowly but surely just plugging away under the radar. They have only won 3 less than CC.

Still can't see anything other than a GSW vs CC final like.
A lot of Kings fans on the smb!

And yes, Toronto look a threat especially with Lowry and Derozan. Lowry has been on fire. However he needed a career high points total just to squeeze past the Cavs the other night. Won't happen over 7 in the playoffs.

Yeah it's a shambles there tbh mate, and as you say that have squandered Cousins best years. He's the best centre in the league! Be interesting to see what you do in the summer. There were rumours that we (Cavs) offered you Kevin Love and Mosgov for Cousins.. I would have loved that if it came off :lol:

A lot of Kings fans on the smb!

And yes, Toronto look a threat especially with Lowry and Derozan. Lowry has been on fire. However he needed a career high points total just to squeeze past the Cavs the other night. Won't happen over 7 in the playoffs.

I thought I was the only one in the UK!!

Tbf, I started following the Kings in 2002 and we were good!!.

I'll be over in the states for the playoffs so hoping to make a game, I'm hitting about 12 cities so i have a chance.

You can never rule out Durant's OCT or even the resilient Clippers either.

For some reason I'm starting to like the look of Miami in the East. I think if Bosh can come back and play 20+ minutes a game they have a pretty deep squad.

Picking up Joe Johnson was huge, addresses the outside shooting and ball handling they lacked.

The West will be fun to watch, GSW, Spurs and possibly Thunder all capable of coming out of that conference. Also really liking the Blazers with Lillard, though they're probably just not deep enough yet to get past first round.

I'm a Bulls fan, started watching MJ in the early 90s. Also follow the Kings due to them signing C Webb who was my all time favourite player.

Finally, has anyone ever seen anything the likes of what Curry is currently doing? Shooting wise he's taking the game to another level!

I thought I was the only one in the UK!!

Tbf, I started following the Kings in 2002 and we were good!!.

I'll be over in the states for the playoffs so hoping to make a game, I'm hitting about 12 cities so i have a chance.

You can never rule out Durant's OCT or even the resilient Clippers either.
You'll be paying through the nose for a ticket most likely, but it would be immense! OKC seem very hit and miss this season, depends what team turns up imo. Clippers always seem to choke when it matters, don't think they'll be a problem. Spurs will be the only team stopping GSW in the West if any team's going to.
For some reason I'm starting to like the look of Miami in the East. I think if Bosh can come back and play 20+ minutes a game they have a pretty deep squad.

Picking up Joe Johnson was huge, addresses the outside shooting and ball handling they lacked.

The West will be fun to watch, GSW, Spurs and possibly Thunder all capable of coming out of that conference. Also really liking the Blazers with Lillard, though they're probably just not deep enough yet to get past first round.

I'm a Bulls fan, started watching MJ in the early 90s. Also follow the Kings due to them signing C Webb who was my all time favourite player.

Finally, has anyone ever seen anything the likes of what Curry is currently doing? Shooting wise he's taking the game to another level!
Hasn't Bosh got a blood clot again? Sounds serious...Joe Johnson is a decent pickup though.

Lillard is one of my favourite players this year, he's so clutch! Amazed he didn't make the All Stars! CJ Mcollum looks good too. They need a big 3, one more superstar and they'll surprise people.

Curry is unreal, best shooter there ever was.

I've always like the Pistons ....
I haven't really followed for years so I have no idea if they're good, shite or what

They're a player or two short of being a v good team. The Eastern Conference is becoming strong. Boston could be immense soon, stockpiled a lot of draft picks over the next three years to go wirh a team already in the top 4 or 5 in the East.
Agree with this, Eastern Conference the strongest it's been for a long time. Some young potential plus more to come (especially Boston with their picks).

Have to say I'm enjoying this season. Everyone is able to beat anyone on their day, even teams in rebuild mode.

They're a player or two short of being a v good team. The Eastern Conference is becoming strong. Boston could be immense soon, stockpiled a lot of draft picks over the next three years to go wirh a team already in the top 4 or 5 in the East.
Where'd you see Durant going end of this season?

I always like watching it but never regularly enough to know who is consistently good etc'.

Are there any teams comparable to the Patriots in NFL: very successful over the last 15 or so years and roundly hated by everyone, so I can follow them?

I always like watching it but never regularly enough to know who is consistently good etc'.

Are there any teams comparable to the Patriots in NFL: very successful over the last 15 or so years and roundly hated by everyone, so I can follow them?
:lol: Cavaliers are typically disliked but that's mainly due to Lebron James (people hate on greatness ;)). The new team for 'bandwagon fans' is the Golden State Warriors. They won the championship last year and they're dominating this year.

:lol: Cavaliers are typically disliked but that's mainly due to Lebron James (people hate on greatness ;)). The new team for 'bandwagon fans' is the Golden State Warriors. They won the championship last year and they're dominating this year.

I do know of them. That Steph Curry chap who everyone thinks is the dogs wotsits plays for them.

Sorted.

I do know of them. That Steph Curry chap who everyone thinks is the dogs wotsits plays for them.

Sorted.
They got hammered by the Lakers last night (2nd worst team in the NBA this year) and Curry was awful shooting 1-10 from 3 point land. You don't want to support that rubbish do you? ;)

Agree with this, Eastern Conference the strongest it's been for a long time. Some young potential plus more to come (especially Boston with their picks).

Have to say I'm enjoying this season. Everyone is able to beat anyone on their day, even teams in rebuild mode.

Where'd you see Durant going end of this season?

Washington will make a big play I think, it's his hometown club too...one of the top players in the league, you could see a lot of teams trying to get him. Boston could do something with those picks, especially if one of them turns out to be Simmons, though the stars may need to align for that to happen!

The Spurs. Probably the best franchise in all of sports.

Not hated like but they're very very boring compared to everyone else as they're so disciplined throughout the club

Coach Pop runs them like Fergie ran United.

Washington will make a big play I think, it's his hometown club too...one of the top players in the league, you could see a lot of teams trying to get him. Boston could do something with those picks, especially if one of them turns out to be Simmons, though the stars may need to align for that to happen!

They won't. They've messed up any chance they had by being so diabolical this year. They're out of the running.

Think with Kobe retiring the Lakers will have a lot of cap room free... They may go for him? He's such a good player.

Think the Sixers will get Simmons who looks like a top prospect.

Not hated like but they're very very boring compared to everyone else as they're so disciplined throughout the club

They won't. They've messed up any chance they had by being so diabolical this year. They're out of the running.
Spurs don't really have any weak links either, and one of the strongest benches in the league. Will be a shame when Timmy retires.

Last edited:

They could get very good quickly with KD signing. Wall, Beal and Durant would be a nice scoring trio.

@LondonMackem good shout about Lakers. I think most teams will be looking at how they could get him onboard.

They could get very good quickly with KD signing. Wall, Beal and Durant would be a nice scoring trio.

@LondonMackem good shout about Lakers. I think most teams will be looking at how they could get him onboard.
Just feel that the Lakers could offer him the biggest max contract. Plus with the picks they have accumulated, could develop a decent side. Russell is looking decent in his first year, plus they have Randall who's still very young. Imagine if theyre able to afford another star alongside Durant..

Go Sixers!!!

Family live in Philly so decided to follow them. Typical they are absolute pony. Worse than SAFC. There are moments of genius, couple of good players in Okafor and RoCo, some decent youngsters like Noel and Ish Smith has given them a bit of experience. They are trying to build something and hopefully they will succeed, love the city and really enjoyed going to the game. Get free pizzas if they get over 90pts, bonus.

Go Sixers!!!

Family live in Philly so decided to follow them. Typical they are absolute pony. Worse than SAFC. There are moments of genius, couple of good players in Okafor and RoCo, some decent youngsters like Noel and Ish Smith has given them a bit of experience. They are trying to build something and hopefully they will succeed, love the city and really enjoyed going to the game. Get free pizzas if they get over 90pts, bonus.
Think in a few years time the Sixers could have a decent time. They're so young currently but after a few more picks could have some trading power.

Back