NBA

My mate was at the garden a few days back. Said the bucks were brilliant. I really like the look of Antetokounmpo

You mean the alphabet lol

Part of the reason i wanted to follow them is that they're a good team, they have a lot of decent young players who work well together & they're only going to get better. Tell your mate i'm well jealous of him!

Last edited:
I reckon watching the Bucks might be more depressing than watching the lads...

Teams know that if they guard the paint, we'll implode with our outside shooting at some point.

What are people's thoughts approaching the playoffs? I know GSW had a mare last night against the Lakers, but does anyone see anything other than a GSW v Cavs final? Don't think the Spurs will beat the Golden State over 7 games.

What are people's thoughts approaching the playoffs? I know GSW had a mare last night against the Lakers, but does anyone see anything other than a GSW v Cavs final? Don't think the Spurs will beat the Golden State over 7 games.

GSW will win the championship.
Probably right it'll be against The Cavs. Although I do think The Cavs could be pushed hard in the play offs by Miami or The Raptors

GSW will win the championship.
Probably right it'll be against The Cavs. Although I do think The Cavs could be pushed hard in the play offs by Miami or The Raptors
You probably mean Chicago, as Miami are West. I think the two great match ups in the playoffs will be Spurs v GSW and Cavs v Raptors. No one can seem to guard Curry so GSW will beat Cavs over 7 regardless of how Lebron plays.

Not fancy yourselves to sneak a playoff spot then?

No, I don't think we will ever get a playoff spot quite frankly. We will just be eternally shit like the Browns.

Be substantially worse if Cousins leaves...

Since im English and basically not a real fan anyway I might move with him like those Jozy fans did. I hate the kings as an organisation so much, mistake after mistake. :evil::evil::evil:

They have squandered Cousins best years on fuck all. Sacking the only coach he actually liked and replacing him with a **** who plays completely the wrong style of basketball for the team.

We have no draft picks, Rondo is walking in the summer and Rudy Gay wants out.

Im not much of a fan, but my lads have got into it in the last 12 months since the GSW v Cavs play offs last year. We occasionally go to watch the Bristol Flyers (Sunderland of the UK BBL)

Went to Spurs at the Heat a few weeks back when in US and its a good night out

Back