NBA

I've just ordered this as part of my son's Christmas present, £14 delivered from the States. I know Pau isn't there anymore (and since he'll only be 1 when he wears it next summer he'll not know) but it is £25 cheaper than if I was to get him a Kobe one from Amazon and about £50 cheaper than the only Lakers romper on the official NBA website (their International postage is a rip off). Bargain!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0052SW5I0/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I've just ordered this as part of my son's Christmas present, £14 delivered from the States. I know Pau isn't there anymore (and since he'll only be 1 when he wears it next summer he'll not know) but it is £25 cheaper than if I was to get him a Kobe one from Amazon and about £50 cheaper than the only Lakers romper on the official NBA website (their International postage is a rip off). Bargain!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0052SW5I0/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Bargain!

Houston Rockets for me... another season of mediocrity awaits.

I was mint at basketball as a young'un, had a subsidised contract with Adidas for shoes and that. Was 6'4" when I was 14/15, finished at 6'6"... unfortunately I ignored painful knees, put it down to 'growing pains' (Osgoode Schaltters) and ended up with frayed/split cartilage in both. Retired at 16, discovered beer and kebabs and put on weight making my knees worse. Brilliant!

I was mint at basketball as a young'un, had a subsidised contract with Adidas for shoes and that. Was 6'4" when I was 14/15, finished at 6'6"... unfortunately I ignored painful knees, put it down to 'growing pains' (Osgoode Schaltters) and ended up with frayed/split cartilage in both. Retired at 16, discovered beer and kebabs and put on weight making my knees worse. Brilliant!
Harden turned in a killer year though. He still bored people to bits with his methodical play, which is probably why he lost out on MVP to Stephen Curry..

If you can keep relatively injury free you could have a good year imo.

Heat fan.

Fancy a play off spot at the very least. Amar'e will be a good addition depending on how we can manage his game time. Shame he's missing out tonight.
Gerald Green is a decent addition as well and I'm looking forward to seeing what Winslow can do.

Hoping DWade & Bosh have full injury free seasons.

Can't look past the Warriors. Curry was on fire again last night

I only have a very minor interest in it. Enjoyed the playoffs last year but I doubt I'll watch much of it this season until the playoffs

Not sure where you got the idea the Rockets are mediocre considering they were a top 3/4 team last year and got the 2nd seed in the stacked west... wonder what you think of the teams that didn't make the playoffs

Clippers @ Warriors at 3:30am on BT for those with insomnia.

Will catch it tomorrow on replay. Fancy that to be the conference final

i'm trying to get back into it, i've decided i don't want to enjoy it too much though, so i'm trying to follow the Bucks :oops:

for those looking for a cheap way (ie free) to watch some decent footage try nbahd.com the games aren't live but are in good quality (i'm not fussed about staying up till the small hours to watch it anyway).

i'm trying to get back into it, i've decided i don't want to enjoy it too much though, so i'm trying to follow the Bucks :oops:

for those looking for a cheap way (ie free) to watch some decent footage try nbahd.com the games aren't live but are in good quality (i'm not fussed about staying up till the small hours to watch it anyway).

Got a soft spot for the Bucks, mainly because of Jason Kidd. Glad they got the W against the Nets. Fancy them to beat the 76ers as well.

Long tough season ahead I suspect though mate

The Truth on the NBA Countdown tonight. Bloke good crack.

Looking forward to Miami getting another W against the Pacers as well

Hassan Whiteside gets better and better every time I see him

Last edited:

Back